• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • somoss

Silver Spring
    Feb 18, 2006
    Not sure WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING but:

$276 after adding to the cart below with shipping!

SAR9 $288 Shipped for Stainless. Black $300 shipped:​

I meant ammunition in general: I stockpiled a bunch of 9 mm and 22. I went to get 380 ammo last week and was shocked.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    I really like my Kimber Micro9...just picked up a S&W CSX...will be interesting see which I like better.
    I was really surprised ay my micro rapide and the only bitch about it is it only comes with one mag. Also, the mag is special order as the typical micro mage do not fit the rapide model. It is a lot nicer than carrying my K40 as it is half the weight.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    I like the 365X. It is comfortable to shoot and the longer grip allows me to drop the mag without having to open my (hand) grip, like I would with the shorter grip on the basic 365, but still keeps it small and concealable.

My EDC guns are same guns I train with, and the accuracy of the 365X is very good for me.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    May need a second.

His and Hers. :bannana:
    Cant go wrong with them. Its no gucci gun but its a damn fine gun. Considering MD laws I have one at my house, One at my mothers, and one at my girlfriends so you know I dont have to worry about breaking any laws traveling through the state from place to place. They both also happen to be very proficient with that particular pistol as well

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I should be able to get out of state to pick up my x-macro mags in the next day or so. Looking forward to getting that out to the range. I decided to have some fun with an x-macro grip module and make my 365 slide fit on it.
    73A849B2-E9DE-4915-A4E0-D8BF534875E2.jpeg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Smaller grip, lighter guns are harder to shoot than larger grip, heavier guns. It's pretty much that simple. The actual mechanics of the platform don't have a ton of impact in most cases.

The P365X is a nice balance between size and performance if shootability outweighs concealability. Otherwise, the plain-jane P365 is fine.
    I find the grips on the P365 to be too narrow for my hands. I'd like to try one with more backstrap. I'm one of those weirdos who actually likes the Glock 'hump'.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    If you might like a SA and something a little more sexy with a longer (comfy) grip length than the Kimber Micro 9, give the Springfield 3" 9mm Ronin a look.

EMP.PNG

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I was really surprised ay my micro rapide and the only bitch about it is it only comes with one mag. Also, the mag is special order as the typical micro mage do not fit the rapide model. It is a lot nicer than carrying my K40 as it is half the weight.

I had a couple of Kahr 9mm pistols but never really liked them. They're good values for the money but I simply never liked them as I said. Once I got the Micro9 both Kahrs were sold. I feel the Micro9 is head a shoulders above them but as it was a good bit more expensive that's to be expected.

The Smith CSX...I expect good things from it. Outside of holding a few more rounds it all but the same size as the Kimber...though it does have a gritty trigger in comparison. The difference will be in the shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom