• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I find the grips on the P365 to be too narrow for my hands. I'd like to try one with more backstrap. I'm one of those weirdos who actually likes the Glock 'hump'.
    The Wilson grips may be more to your liking. The reality is that some people may very well prefer a Glock 19-sized grip, and are willing to live with it being a quarter of an inch wider vis a vis printing. I can respect that.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The Wilson grips may be more to your liking. The reality is that some people may very well prefer a Glock 19-sized grip, and are willing to live with it being a quarter of an inch wider vis a vis printing. I can respect that.
    That's kind of the dilemma, in the case of the Sig P365, I'd have to turn it into a G48 in order to be able to shoot it well(without a s**t ton of practice). And then find out it won't work for me. Not complaining really, more of an observation.

I carry a G48. I can shoot the dickens out of it, but I print big time. I've found, with my girlish figure(:D), my body doesn't 'absorb' my gun very well IWB. Whenever I can get away with it, I prefer my Desantis OWB Mini Slide. It seems to print the least.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    That's kind of the dilemma, in the case of the Sig P365, I'd have to turn it into a G48 in order to be able to shoot it well(without a s**t ton of practice). And then find out it won't work for me. Not complaining really, more of an observation.

I carry a G48. I can shoot the dickens out of it, but I print big time. I've found, with my girlish figure(:D), my body doesn't 'absorb' my gun very well IWB. Whenever I can get away with it, I prefer my Desantis OWB Mini Slide. It seems to print the least.
    I'm very surprised you can't make it work with a P365X grip. At least for me, they provide enough purchase that I can get my whole hand around it easily if I maintain a suitably high grip.

python

Apr 15, 2010
    If you want a nice 9mm that's old school and won't break the bank, you might want to look at an a Sig P6. Great shooter. Very high quality. Reliable and accurate. Of course it has a hammer, it's not plastic, and it uses a single stack magazine, so those things may be deal breakers. A Sig P228 if you want higher capacity but a much higher price.

Attachments

• 20220214_100236.jpg
      20220214_100236.jpg
      265 KB · Views: 59
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC