• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    My wife and I had a great time too. She loved their crab cakes. Great seeing everyone.

rockstar gunner

Do you know the enemy?
    May 10, 2008
    Linthicum, MD
    Okay so here it is...What had happened was, I was jus mindin my own bidness havin great conversation. The next thing i see is this "dude" start walking over to a girl sittin at the bar. I jus think it's a guy trying to get lucky so i go about my conversation. Next thing I know my sister is being sung to. What goes through my head..."holy shit, that dudes a girl! WTF!!!!" Okay so she walks away, thank god my sister is still alive! I go back to talking once again and all of a sudden i start to get an uneasy feeling...when all of a sudden this dang beotch grazes my side...my reaction instantly jerk myself to the opposite side and try with all my might not to side up and knock her down where she belongs. :mad54:

Rockstar Gunner definitely don't go that way! Homegirl stays with the men! So a big thanks to those of you that provided coverage for me prior to leaving!

That's the story and god help us if it happens again!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Haha! The funniest part is that she was "crooning" (can bellowing that horrible be referred to as crooning?) this Melissa Ethridge song....right before she came out to butcher an Elton John song, and I thought I overheard her saying that her favorite celebrity is Ellen Degeneres. Ok, well that last part is a lie, but you get the picture and the other stuff is 100% true. Had it gotten any more weird I would have had to bolt for the door to go home and take about 6 showers.

So, kudos to you RG and your sister for handling it so well.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Okay so here it is...What had happened was, I was jus mindin my own bidness havin great conversation. The next thing i see is this "dude" start walking over to a girl sittin at the bar. I jus think it's a guy trying to get lucky so i go about my conversation. Next thing I know my sister is being sung to. What goes through my head..."holy shit, that dudes a girl! WTF!!!!" Okay so she walks away, thank god my sister is still alive! I go back to talking once again and all of a sudden i start to get an uneasy feeling...when all of a sudden this dang beotch grazes my side...my reaction instantly jerk myself to the opposite side and try with all my might not to side up and knock her down where she belongs. :mad54:

Rockstar Gunner definitely don't go that way! Homegirl stays with the men! So a big thanks to those of you that provided coverage for me prior to leaving!

That's the story and god help her if it happens again!

Fixed it for ya. Yep-you had ample back stop for any situation :thumbsup:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Was great meeting you guys last night, sorry i had to roll out at about 9 or so , i had promised to meet my buddy and take him out before his wife has another baby next week, so i met him and I ended up getting home at 310 am, to go to sleep and get up at 6am to go to Waldorf and meet up with some members to go to the Richmond gun show, well its now 7:17 and i just got home. Im sooooo tired.:indiffere, I think next time we need a bigger place.:lol2:

kwcraft

No witty username
    Apr 7, 2009
    NOT MARYLAND
    Welp.......Tonight definitely ROCKED!!!!!! :rockon:

Just got home because I could not handle the chick singing "Me So Horny".....you guys know who it was :puke:

Actually, the chick singing Me So Horny wasn't the same girl that butchered melissa Ethridge or Elton John. The "Me So Horny" girl was a friend of mine, no matter how many time we ask her not to, she thinks shes "SEXY" (no) when she sings it...

It was a great evening none the less, great meeting the few of you that I did meet.

I did sing a few so thank you for dealing with it, hope it wasn't too ear wrenching.

Can't wait for the next one maybe next time I'll show up early enough to get a good seat. :)

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee

That's the story and god help us if it happens again!

LMAO... that must have been the same pair that were over on the pool tables when the wife and I were shooting. The one in the pink pants and sweater keep trying to introduce her sister, Roxanne, to my wife. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom