• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Decoy, we forgot the other half of our delicious crab sandwich, can you bring it by the house on your way home tonight?

Just kidding, but anyone is welcome to take it if they like.

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, that was a lot of fun and I especially enjoyed swapping a couple war stories with CLIFF, don't mess with him, he knows his stuff! LOL..

Have a good (safe) evening!

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I had a great time. To those that I didnt get to talk to or greet, please accept my apologies. I was beat and sorta planted myself down in that chair.

Good company indeed.

My buddy h2u has some funny pics, im sure that he will add shortly. :)

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Welp.......Tonight definitely ROCKED!!!!!! :rockon:

Just got home because I could not handle the chick singing "Me So Horny".....you guys know who it was :puke:

Left my both my sisters there with there friends, it got a little to scary for me and I dont think I was blinged out enough...

Biggest let down of the night was that nobody sang this for karaoke...

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    oh... so glad I missed that song! Timing truly is everything...
    In spite of her, it was a lot of fun! Good showing there TrickG

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Haha! It was a really nice time. I really needed the decompression - it hasn't been a "bad" week, but for some reason it was just one of those weeks felt like it wasn't going to end.

And thanks for tolerating my singing - I had a fun time with it. :)

If someone suggests another meet-n-greet at Hella's again, I'm there, and maybe next time I'll get crab cakes - those looked awesome!

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Welp.......Tonight definitely ROCKED!!!!!! :rockon:

Just got home because I could not handle the chick singing "Me So Horny".....you guys know who it was :puke:

Left my both my sisters there with there friends, it got a little to scary for me and I dont think I was blinged out enough...

Biggest let down of the night was that nobody sang this for karaoke...

Phew! Missing that was a close call!! Please don't tell me she came over to serenade you-know-who with that song......:innocent0:D

Had a great time this evening meeting a lot of people.
    I'd like to thank Scott of Scott's Gunsmithing for gracing us with his presence (;)) and buying everyone a round of drinks. That was extremely kind of him-especially since he only knew a handful of us.

Thanks to Clandestine on showing us how to motorboat a couple of crab cakes and no, the batman suit and rubber wiener stayed in his vehicle-this time....

MDS was represented well in karaoke too. Who knew we had singing talent amongst us :thumbsup:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Had a great time this evening meeting a lot of people.
    I'd like to thank Scott of Scott's Gunsmithing for gracing us with his presence (;)) and buying everyone a round of drinks. That was extremely kind of him-especially since he only knew a handful of us.

Thanks to Clandestine on showing us how to motorboat a couple of crab cakes and no, the batman suit and rubber wiener stayed in his vehicle-this time....

You were holding the weener for me, dont lie. I want it back!

sandeman

Jun 19, 2008
    Pasadena
    after event report

HA! Count me IN! Actually, I'm really looking forward to it tonight - it's been a long and tiring week and I could use the decompression.
    I really enjoyed hanging out with you and the rest of our brother shooters:party29::party29::party29:.Let it be known that this dude can sing.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    It was a blast. It was great finally meeting you guys. Yes we had mdshooters representing us in the Karaoke, very well done guys. That one singer was very scary, i am so glad i missed her HORNY song, and i believe you-know-who could take care of themselves but also had backup before i left. I did stay a good bit longer than i expected due to the good conversations and camaraderie.

Thanks Clandestine, i really appreciated the beer (blue moon, yum). I got lucky the open chair when i got there was pretty much in the middle of the table and was able to hear many of the conversations. The wealth of knowledge at that table was amazing and we had so many different backgrounds represented.

I too agree that Hella's is a really good site for future meetings.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    That one singer was very scary, i am so glad i missed her HORNY song, and i believe you-know-who could take care of themselves but also had backup before i left.
    Yeah, no doubt that was just a little....um....awkward? I'm just glad that it wasn't me they were grabbing and tickling in the ribs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom