• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kwcraft

No witty username
    Apr 7, 2009
    NOT MARYLAND
    Anybody planning on bringing a camera? -- if anything, to catch chad in his batman suit and... well I really don't want to see the items hes planning to open-carry...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I plan on being there (7 ish), and if you bring out the rubber weiner, I suspect there will be no backing up by anyone.....

Anybody planning on bringing a camera? -- if anything, to catch chad in his batman suit and... well I really don't want to see the items hes planning to open-carry...

I said it was a last resort, it will stay in the car until needed. You guys dont go blowing my cover. :lol2:

You never know whats in my man purse.......................

It appears this evening is shaping up into several potential Youtube moments...:innocent0

It it can be caught on cam you have the skill my friend. You took lots of pics at the fall/frostbite shoots and I dont even remember you taking many of them. :D

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I will be there at that time! - Just a word of warning though, Karaoke usually starts around 9...
    HA! Count me IN! Actually, I'm really looking forward to it tonight - it's been a long and tiring week and I could use the decompression.

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    OH.....Just a little karmic treat...:cool:

I have some MDS stickers that are made of the see-thru sticker material that has the holes in them, I have the shield one on my back window and it looks great!!! :thumbsup: :party29: :thumbsup: :party29: :thumbsup:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    1 hour. If you are not sure just give the other Texas Tech wave:
    guns-up1.jpg

Hey only room for about 20 in the lounge so I read.... it's Friday, going to be busy!

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    My wife and I are probably going to have to pass.

Looking at the clock here in my office, and looking at this pile of work I need to do to have my presentation ready for tomorrow, I see I need at least a few more hours here tonight. If I'm not too fried when I leave here, I'll stop over, I'm right across the highway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom