• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    "PMC X-TAC 62 grain m855 ss109 steel core armor piercing ammo. Soon to be banned. Selling it for what I paid for it during the panic. 5000 rounds available at $1.00 per round"

If you paid a $1 for 5.56 you're an idiot.

I wonder if components will be banned as well? A lot of us press our own as it is.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I don't know if it's 'kicking ass'. One estimate of gun ownership in the U.S. is 35-45 million households. A lot more than 45,000 signatures would likely be needed to sway the bureaucrats. My concern is where the hell are all these other people and their signatures?

Ironically, I bet a lot of these signatures are coming from Maryland, California, New York, etc. Not only due to larger populations, but due to 2A activism in the states. If you're on the front lines in these battles, you're more accustomed to making an effort to participate in such efforts, making trips to the state capital, etc because you know a loss of rights is all too real.

I would hope some popular YouTube channels, Hickok45, FPSRussia, etc bring attention to the WH petition. Their subscriber bases are huge (although will include children and non citizens) so could have an impact. Note there are still people on a daily basis at MDS that are discovering the news about the potential ban. It's relatively new information. If you search Google News, it's not been broadly reported. Once the WH brags about the ban, after the fact, it will be.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I thought a 100,000 vote threshold triggers a response from them. The same double talk no doubt, but at least the media starts covering the issue more at this point.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Do WH petitions even DO anything? I've always felt it's a feel good website...

There could be five million signatures and the ATF will do what they want.

The White House won't lift a finger regarding anything related to firearms and ammunition. At least not in support of the aforementioned items.

If you're starting a Unicorn ranch and the Unicorns are startled by the sounds of the M855 rounds going bang, then the WH will look into it.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    As far as those petitions go, yes it is kicking ass. 40k signatures in 4 days is a lot for that site.

slickguns.com posts a link to it every so many posts and I've seen the link on the gun feed.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    There could be five million signatures and the ATF will do what they want.

The White House won't lift a finger regarding anything related to firearms and ammunition. At least not in support of the aforementioned items.

If you're starting a Unicorn ranch and the Unicorns are startled by the sounds of the M855 rounds going bang, then the WH will look into it.

I wasn't even speaking in regards to this petition, but the system as a whole.

Of course the ATF will do what they want, that's what overreach is.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    It is not kicking ass. They are not counting your votes on that petition. If you don't believe me sign it with a different name and email and see if your vote gets counted. It won't! For every 1000 users they are maybe counting 1 or 2 votes. You are better slamming them with emails, letters, faxes & phone calls! This is not the time to sit on the sidelines everyone should get involved in this fight!

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Wideners has IMI 855 in stock. Is credit card usage on their site still an issue?

In what way?

I ordered 1200 rounds, and they route to a 3rd party site to process the credit card.

Seemed to go through fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Imetthevarmit

Latest threads

Top Bottom