• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    I was thoroughly disappointed by the fiscal raping I was witnessing. $5.00 a box of 20 steel case ammo and it was selling for $20 per. You know the ammo companies aren't making much more on it. They might soon, but not at the present.

May not be hitting many gun shows before this fiasco it over.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    I was thoroughly disappointed by the fiscal raping I was witnessing. $5.00 a box of 20 steel case ammo and it was selling for $20 per. You know the ammo companies aren't making much more on it. They might soon, but not at the present.

Smart shoppers don't go to gun shows in general...I learned myself.

And to top it off, they charge you $7 or so for the "priviledge" of looking at all the overpriced crap. No better than giving your business to CTD.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    I'm not sure we need to concern ourselves with the Federal side at this time. I do believe the state of Maryland is going to be where the war is waged. We have a very uphill battle to overturn O Malley's band of bandits. Seems we alway get the short end of the stick.

That's why Feb 6th is so important to us.

If anything more restrictive passes will civil disobedience be the word of the day?

The government cannot deprive you of your rights without due process in a court of law. The swine passing new "laws" does not consitute due process.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co

And to top it off, they charge you $7 or so for the "priviledge" of looking at all the overpriced crap. No better than giving your business to CTD.

This has only been true for the last year and a half or so. Gun shows used to be the best place to get deals. Sellers had to out price others in the same room, and cash was king. Now in this market, dealers no longer need to compete for your business. They just wait until the cheaper guy runs out.

greghall

Jul 23, 2012
    Whitemarsh
    I was there a hour before close still had .223.mags and other stuff for premium prices,I bought two pocket knives and a wooden practice sword for my son ;) Ill wait to buy ammo.was as good as timonium lol.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I saw a colt gold cup for under 800 on Friday night

there were deals to be had for some people looking for certain things.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    " Yesterday, 05:32 PM * #102
    fleaman64
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Magnumite

And to top it off, they charge you $7 or so for the "priviledge" of looking at all the overpriced crap. No better than giving your business to CTD.""

I like to go to the shows to see what's available and chat with some vendors. Sometimes you find at shows what may not be at your favorite local gunshop. Like gun parts or a gun that is 'out of print'. Sometimes a private seller has a table with curio's, relics and odds and ends that are appealing that are not at gunshops. Seeing famaliar shooters' faces is one of the best reasons to go. All this is worth $7 to me. The two gun shows before this one I went to I spent $7 on goods. But it was worth looking.

mdshore

Jan 16, 2013
    gun shows are a good place to see what you want to buy online at a reasonable price. or buy little convenience items

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom