• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    I bought ammo from 2 different vendors and did NOT get carder. Was with two friends that bought ammo as well and did NOT get carded.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Nations Gun Show Sat :tdown: was a Zoo, packed within a few minutes of opening the doors price has gone up to $13. Sat. Over the top prices for AR’s and Ammo, people walking around with signs for their AR $2500, 30 round Pmags $45 dollar.
    Ammo was crazy, spam can mosin food 7.62x54R $115 440 rounds surplus. A few clean SKS’s 59/66 for $450 and $500. Few average ammo deals in the back middle, 45ACP brass ball 50 rounds loose in a bag $25, 9mm for $22-24,

Lots of .223 but for crazy prices no shortage,they just want a arm, leg and your 1st born.:mad54:

The Ammo guy in the far rear left of the Expo center was asking outrages prices but had people lined up asking him to take their money. Crazy stuff like 50 rounds of cheap target 22LR for what I paid for 9mm.

I was looking for a sling for a Mosin guy wanted $15 for just the sling, Found a deal, complete Mosin or SKS kit for $10 or two for $15, tools ,Sling, oil can, and ammo pouches.

Look like the only deals at the gun shows will be parts and pieces, tools and ammo can’s by the way small cans were $10, 50cal Big cans $15.

One thing for sure the gun shows look like they are turning in a social hour for the vendors selling those over priced M1 Garands, Germen Lugers and Civil War guns. They had the same things they were selling back in Dec.I was waiting for them to take out their kitting baskets.

I think my next “Gun Show” will have to be a road trip to York but only after the Snow gone.

Last edited:

556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    I grabbed some Pmags $25 each, 500 rnd of 9mm in a can for $140. A few handcuff keys and a holster...

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    was looking for 15-22 mags.. get this.. from the clip guy
    10rnder is 29.95 25 rounder for 80+.. LMAO

so i left them there..

svana

NRA Life Member
    Dec 28, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    I'm going to be heading down there in a bit, maybe find some stuff that vendors are trying to get rid of since it's the last day. Mainly gonna look for a hard case to fly with (pistol), and some glass for my AR. Maybe some ammo if a can find any for sub .50 cents/rd (ha...ha...ha...)

ortoch

Feb 14, 2013
    got a nice price on pmags but I bought a gun from the guy so thats prolly why they were only 20 bucks. Found a guy selling a new custom build 5.56 for 1400 so there are deals to be had just gotta look. I will be going back in april for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom