• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Sorry, I didn't notice.

:thumbsup: :D

only reason im going is for reloading items.. my coworker want to reload some for his new handgun he just got. i told him to buy the components and i'll teach him to reload using my equipment while i supervise... :D

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    I had a good day, picked up my Tonys 11.5 upper, found an older guy with GI mags used, but springs, and welds were still good, followers very dirty, they said $12 per, picked out the best 10 for $100. Got some tac gloves, a stock set for a buddy, and some Sig226 mags, those were $35 per. Didn wait more than 15 minutes to get in. Back right corner Tapco AK mags 10 for $99, I have plenty but great deal, they had thousands of them

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Pricey, yes, but for whatever reason, a sense of freedom. There were police officers just looking at stuff, nobody cared what magazine capacity is this or that. Did pick up a stg44 clone, paid way too much, but life is short...and outside the issue of prices, this was the best show I attended....I miss my days in Virginia.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    My buddy texted me, he got a Noveske stripped lower from Liberty Arms for $199.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I managed to sell my FN-49 yesterday. The CZ folks had quite a few more CZs than they list on their web site. Someone had a CZ Tactical for $1200 there, too. Jerry's ran out of Glock 23s. I think I'm just going to sell my G23 mags and move on.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I just got back.

I didn't look for any C&R cause my wallet was empty after I bought the lower.

There seemed to be more full auto than usual over on the right side of the hall. Cool looking at those.

Who did you buy the lower from and how did you buy it? Did someone do the transfer to MD? How much was it?

Gungoesbang

Feb 5, 2013
    Moco
    What's up guys...for those who went down yesterday and today...did they have any good prices on an XDS?? I've been looking left and right up here in MoCo hell even PG county and can't find one for a decent price to save my life.. Thanks in advance fellas

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I managed to sell my FN-49 yesterday. The CZ folks had quite a few more CZs than they list on their web site. Someone had a CZ Tactical for $1200 there, too. Jerry's ran out of Glock 23s. I think I'm just going to sell my G23 mags and move on.

I figured that might be the case, they are at gunshows almost every weekend and probably make most of their sales that way.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    What's up guys...for those who went down yesterday and today...did they have any good prices on an XDS?? I've been looking left and right up here in MoCo hell even PG county and can't find one for a decent price to save my life.. Thanks in advance fellas
    I didn't see many XD's period. Sig's and 1911's mostly and a bunch of revolvers.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    It was a frikin mad house from the start. It was like back in the Kmart days with the blue light specials and remember my mom dragging me by my heals. I think by Friday night it was picked pritty clean of a lot.

Gungoesbang

Feb 5, 2013
    Moco
    It was a frikin mad house from the start. It was like back in the Kmart days with the blue light specials and remember my mom dragging me by my heals. I think by Friday night it was picked pritty clean of a lot.

Wow yeah screw that...I saved gas time and money..hopefully the folks that went down there were able to score some deals on stuff they wanted...I figured Friday would've have been the day they would get ate alive of a lot of stuff

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    Just got back. Very crowded.

Scored a case each of large pistol and small rifle primers.

5 lbs of CFE223 powder.

2 30 rd 10/22 mags.

1.5 lbs jerky

Centerpoint 4*16*40mm rifle scope with red/green illuminated reticle (sold out of the 50mm).

All in all I was very happy except for the ammo prices, which were way too high. Saw a 500 rd brick of 22lr with a 50 dollar price tag. The old price of 14.99 was still on it....:(

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Just got back,very crowded,a lot of individuals selling aks and ars,plenty on the tables too but no one dems to be buying them ammo is just stupid,was some deals on the round millitary ammo tubes that are great for storing and burying,got good deals on tapco ak mags 10 for 100 and they two bins of circle10 ak mags in two calibers,found plenty of glock hicap mags that came home with me too,older guy and lady that always sell at md shows was selling his lower than anyone else and the glock drums one guy was selling them at 80$ everyone was as high as 180$; and one jerky stick.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom