• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    Well got there about 820, a very nice person got me in early. Everything was crazy high except for Lou at Shooters Discount. Did not see 1 AR under $2k, AKs were up there too. Lou had nice AKS for $899 and 2 UZI carbines for the same. I picked up two crates of 7.62x54R for $150 each, which even with shipping I came out a head. Was trying to sell some ammo, yes I was high but less than the vendors. Talking to a guy, I told him $8 for per box for 7.62x39, he said wow that's high, I told him to look at the table we were standing at and it was $20 a box for the same ammo. I don't get people who she'll out $2600+ for UTG decked out no name ARS, but won't pay $7 a box for wolf 223, but will pay $300 for 420 rounds of Federal. One guys said oh I can get hat cheaper online, I said good luck.

Oh well will sell some more next weekend.

Lou had a beautiful Mosin 43 for $139, I waiting about 5 minutes too long and missed it, came back to get it and the guy was doing paper work for it, uuggg

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    I was hoping to get a Mosin but by the time I got in there they were gone. I saw that Wolf for $20 a box. For that price i'll stake out Bass Pro and buy the premium ammo.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    This hobby is full of price gouging dirtbags. Opportunistic scum for the most part. Fortunately, there are some good ones out there.

dancnr

Jul 27, 2011
    Washington County
    I got the Turk Mauser from shooters discount, I was think about one of those Enfields too. It was far busier than even the show right after the election.

settleitinthering

1/4 in 22.2
    Jul 1, 2012
    Woodbine
    This hobby is full of price gouging dirtbags. Opportunistic scum for the most part. Fortunately, there are some good ones out there.

LOL. Really. I am laying in bed drinking a beer, waiting for the NFL games to come on. I could have used a few of those 7.62x54r cases for $150.00 however. Think any will be left tomorrow?

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Scored a Smith stainless .38 from shooters discount,also a garand bayonet from a lesser known maker from a guy in second building his sign said everything negotiable,so I offered 30 less and he said ok too soon I probally should have went lower like eveyone else does to me,also found lower parts kits for 69 cash with the grip.

pilgrim

Todays booty -
    I did not want any of the 10/22s bad enough. And who had a bore light for the 10/22 behind the ticket taker. yea I forgot mine.
    Southern Cast Bullet, picked up four different boolits.
    Found out Shooters Discount is in Mt, Airy, who knew? Marvin tempted me with a P226. That CZ does not seem so nice now.
    .30-06 die set.
    AR pricing, those folks looked serious about those prices, I passed.
    Could not move the price on a flintlock, oh well.
    and I am back in the reloading, and about to be broke, picked up a
    Dillon RL550B, don't ask it would break your heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom