• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    All of the 7.62x54r cans and cases were 1971 production Russian stuff, no Bulgarian, I would check with The Armory in VA Beach, they are cheaper than SGAmmo and you will get it a lot quicker.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ever been to China? I spent 2 weeks in Kunming and Guangzhou

The rank and file Chinese are very much capitalist and want to own their own business and property. They don't want their government on their backs or in their pockets just like us.

Don't confuse the regular Chinese with the PRC Central Committee Communists and Bureaucrats.

I was talking about the .gov

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Bulgarian is completely different ammo from Russian. If my gun liked Bulgarian, I would have already bought that from SG.

Can you shoot us a pic of the top of your tin? I don't want to go out of my way next week to find out its Bulgarian or Albanian that I don't want.

Just curious how Bulgarian is different than Russian? I have both, but shoot out of Mosins, not semi auto rifles, so that may differ. Just wondering the differences. Quality, velocity, dirtier, more corrosive, accuracy, etc? Thanks

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County

What part of 'INSTANT' don't they understand?

Many years back the law was put in to allow the firearm to be released on the 8th day because the MSP were dragging their feet since there was nothing to compel them to get the paperwork done in the time specified. I understand that given the current situation they are experiencing a spike in their workload. NOT MY PROBLEM. They should have to follow the laws just like the rest of us.:mad54:

one-star

Mar 9, 2009
    Ever been to China? I spent 2 weeks in Kunming and Guangzhou

The rank and file Chinese are very much capitalist and want to own their own business and property. They don't want their government on their backs or in their pockets just like us.

Don't confuse the regular Chinese with the PRC Central Committee Communists and Bureaucrats.

The Central Committee all own businiess on the side...spent about a month there myself, reminded me of all the stories you read about Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland, Gary in the 1910's. Industrial, capitialist, growing and polluted as hell

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    This a bit sad I couldn't pick up a Mosin today. Maybe on sunday if I can make it to the Timonium show. Cant do saturday.

Have the prices on the historical military rifles gone up with the ARs as well or still in line with prices in say November?

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    The Central Committee all own businiess on the side...spent about a month there myself, reminded me of all the stories you read about Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland, Gary in the 1910's. Industrial, capitialist, growing and polluted as hell

No, the government doesn't own all the businesses but they do get their cut is taxes, fees, licenses plus graft and corruption.

Best "gifts" for officials besides booze and American smokes turned out to be Mag Lites and Batteries, they kept us from having to spend an extra week in Kunming getting our daughter's paperwork approved by the provincial police.

As for pollution, you're dead on with their pollution and dumping. The Chinese are slowing poisoning themselves. Bottled Water is a big business over there, even our supposedly 4 star hotel didn't have potable water in their pipes and gave us "complimentary" water everyday. We got told not let the shower water get in your mouth or an open cut also.

The pollution of Lake Erie and Ontario is nothing compared to Dian Lake.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    What part of 'INSTANT' don't they understand?

Many years back the law was put in to allow the firearm to be released on the 8th day because the MSP were dragging their feet since there was nothing to compel them to get the paperwork done in the time specified. I understand that given the current situation they are experiencing a spike in their workload. NOT MY PROBLEM. They should have to follow the laws just like the rest of us.:mad54:

So, you want a govt. body to follow the law? Now you're being silly:innocent0

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I picked up a 10/22 with synthetic stock and SS barrel from 3R out of Hagerstown on saturday. Good people but everyone was just overwhelmed. good deal in my opinion; $250 out the door.

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    It was crazy though 3R had 15 or so 10/22's various styles and people where snatching them up FAST. I guess that is what happens when a dealer is NOT pricing gouging. kudos to 3R

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom