• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Once you consider shipping that is a really good deal.

I think wholesale is ~ $78.00 + shipping, would equal ~ $85.00. I'm surprised you Mosinuts haven't cleaned this guy out. At that price, you should at least clean him out and give him a reach-around.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Matt, does this guy do other local shows? I can't make Frederick today (my crew is ... incapacitated, yeah - that's it, incapacitated!) and I have to find a place for the gun cabinet that followed me home last night.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Curious question ...

Considering the rabid anti postings on the Fedneck News Post site, were there any protesters or are all of these gun-control stalwarts all just keyboard commandos of the left?

BushyM4A3

Nov 2, 2009
    North Carolina
    I found a nice Walther P22 for only $325. Unfortunately the dealer told me a month wait for the paperwork and the MSP has told dealer don't re;ease until the paperwork is approved.

Jul 26, 2012
    Maryland
    Just got back from there. The place is pretty much cleaned out besides parts and NCstar accessories. Was looking for the guy that had the Mosin Nagants at the Timonium show a while back but no luck. In fact nobody had any. Teaches me to never go the last day.
    Maybe next show I'll get the one I want.
    Stopped by the MD Shooters table but couldn't see much as it was packed.

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    I was there from about 10:30 until 12ish. Not much caught my attention but swung pass the MDS table to see what was cooking. I'm sure I need to hit the VA or PA shows as I hope I get more parts for the lower sitting in preorder and soon to be a 6.8. I ended up scavenging the 2 local Walmarts for some .45acp and of course to view the empty .223 shelves. They were asking for $55 bucks for a 15 round 6.8 used metal mag. Yikes

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    If you don't like capitalism you can move to China

Ever been to China? I spent 2 weeks in Kunming and Guangzhou

The rank and file Chinese are very much capitalist and want to own their own business and property. They don't want their government on their backs or in their pockets just like us.

Don't confuse the regular Chinese with the PRC Central Committee Communists and Bureaucrats.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I paid cash so no idea, but here is a great deal for $157 plus $25 or so shipping. No wood crate

http://www.sgammo.com/product/surplus/880-rounds-762x54r-bulgarian-com-bloc-mid-70s-production-surplus-ammo-cardboard-case

Bulgarian is completely different ammo from Russian. If my gun liked Bulgarian, I would have already bought that from SG.

Can you shoot us a pic of the top of your tin? I don't want to go out of my way next week to find out its Bulgarian or Albanian that I don't want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom