City/State Gettysburg, PA
    Hours

Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday 9:00am - 4:00pm
    Admission

$7.00
    Coupon Eagle Arms Sporting Show Coupon
    Description

The Gettysburg Gun Show will be held on Saturday, January 19th thru Sunday, January 20th, 2013. The Gettysburg, PA Gun Show will be held at the Allstar Events Complex and is hosted by the Eagle Arms Sporting Show of Pennsylvania.
    Promoter Eagle Arms Sporting Show
    Phone: (610) 393-3047
    Email: Info@eaglearms.com
    Venue Allstar Events Complex
    2638 Emmitsburg Road
    Gettysburg, PA 17325
    Vendors

500 Tables

Me and my son are planning on going!!

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I'm switching it up to Saturday in the AM. I really dont need much, i just want to fight the crowds :)

I'll be wearing a black MDS shirt, stop me if you see me

bulletmen

Alpha Bravo Mfg
    Jun 6, 2011
    Hanover Pa
    Bulletmen will be there!
    Been very busy making bullets. Good news is some of the distributors are shipping powder and primers. Hogdens is still a couple months behind,VARGET seems tough to get.

We will have bullets,primers and lots of odds and ends.
    Have some parts kits to sell and even some big hi capacity magazine clip bananas.
    Might have just bananas for sale !

Hope to have some good ammo deals,but ammo has been selling like crazy.

Stop by to say hello to Mr and Mrs Bulletmen.

adamwzl

Aug 1, 2011
    Eastern Shore / Annapolis
    Bulletmen will be there!
    Been very busy making bullets. Good news is some of the distributors are shipping powder and primers. Hogdens is still a couple months behind,VARGET seems tough to get.

Have some parts kits to sell and even some big hi capacity magazine clip bananas.

Awesome will stop by. Also do you have any bullet molds you can sell? Mostly for cowboy action calibers 45LC, 45/70, 38LC etc.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Bulletmen will be there!

I dont suppose you would be willing to give prices on here would you??:innocent0

I am planning on coming up Saturday and need ammo, mags, etc. badly!

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Gettysburg IS one of the better shows in the area; free admit if you join/renew NRA membership, lots of vendors, good place for C & R IMHO. It's always in my top 5 area shows to make.

R81

Jun 30, 2006
    "I'm guessing this is a better show to attend than the one in Charlestown the same weekend?"

Good question. A small gun show with mostly gun vendors is better than a big gun show with mostly T-shirt and beef jerky vendors.

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    I missed Timonium this weekend, and I love Gettysburg, so I may head up there (see the parts of the battlefield that were closed due to snow covered roads when I went a couple weeks ago as well as enjoy the gunshow). I've never been to the Gettysburg gunshow, what can I expect? How does it compare to the typical Timonium show?

I'm in the market for many things right now: SIG P250 (preferably a .40 or .45 Compact with night sights), a lever rifle in .45LC (probably a Rossi/Puma or a Marlin), a SIG P220 Carry, a bolt rifle in .223, and ammo in .223 and .22lr (yeah, good luck to me on the last two). I'll also have an eye out for everything I'm always looking for (a .357mag lever rifle, 3" K-frames or Ruger Speed/Security/Service Six, Taurus 450, etc.).

I've never been to an out of state gunshow. I know that you can buy long guns from FFLs in neighboring states without having to transfer the gun through a local FFL, but handguns would require a transfer. Will there be any MD dealers at the Gettysburg show, or should I have a transfer FFL lined up just in case?

adamwzl

Aug 1, 2011
    Eastern Shore / Annapolis
    I missed Timonium this weekend, and I love Gettysburg, so I may head up there (see the parts of the battlefield that were closed due to snow covered roads when I went a couple weeks ago as well as enjoy the gunshow). I've never been to the Gettysburg gunshow, what can I expect? How does it compare to the typical Timonium show?

I'm in the market for many things right now: SIG P250 (preferably a .40 or .45 Compact with night sights), a lever rifle in .45LC (probably a Rossi/Puma or a Marlin), a SIG P220 Carry, a bolt rifle in .223, and ammo in .223 and .22lr (yeah, good luck to me on the last two). I'll also have an eye out for everything I'm always looking for (a .357mag lever rifle, 3" K-frames or Ruger Speed/Security/Service Six, Taurus 450, etc.).

I've never been to an out of state gunshow. I know that you can buy long guns from FFLs in neighboring states without having to transfer the gun through a local FFL, but handguns would require a transfer. Will there be any MD dealers at the Gettysburg show, or should I have a transfer FFL lined up just in case?

I've been to the Gettysburg show many times and haven't ever seen any MD FFL's up there. Though during in this climate one may show up? But anyway it would be best of you to contact your FFL ask for copies of their license in case you find a regulated firearm at the show you would like to purchase. The FFL in PA will then examine your FFL's information probably contact your FFL as well and maybe proceed with the transaction. Honestly its more of a hassle than its worth. I would venture out to our IP's on our board to purchase a regulated firearm. I'm sure one of them may have what you want.

bulletmen

Alpha Bravo Mfg
    Jun 6, 2011
    Hanover Pa
    No bullet molds.Sold all our extras.
    We have some nice bullets for 45 Colt and a nice 410 gr 45/70 RNFP.

No prices on ammo yet !
    We price to make a fair profit and give you a good deal. Working right now to get more ammo for sale.Hope to have 7.62x54R,7.65 Arg,30'06,9mm Para,30 carbine and (maybe) 303 Brit.

We buy ammo,one box or 10 cases. If you have any ammo you do not need bring it to us for trade or cash.

See you there !

www.bulletmen.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom