• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prw302

Dec 11, 2011
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    Would like to hit this show today, but I have other things I have to do, so might hit it up tomorrow. Would y'all please post how the show was today to see if it is worth the trip. I would appreciate it.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Prices are insane almost no ammo ar-15 $2500 and up don't waist your gas

iampiper13

Jan 3, 2013
    Emmitsburg
    Prices are insane almost no ammo ar-15 $2500 and up don't waist your gas
    ^this but on the bright side it was the first time in a long time that me and my son had time together and we had a good time. He was able to get a Kel Tec PF-9 and horror of horrors it was done in just a couple of hours, not 3 weeks like us MD'ers

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Really depended on what you were looking for. I got up here about 11 am, short but quick line to get in. Not shoulder - to-shoulder crowded; lots of vendors and individuals selling AR 15/mini 14 hi cap mags; ammo was available including 7.62 x 39, just no ' deals'.

Despite the table of Yugo SKS's for $499, I found an all-matching (including the stock) early 6 digit Model 56 Chinese SKS (Sino-Soviet era) in VG condition for a lot less than that! Pictures tonight after I clean it up. Also grabbed a laminated Yugo SKS stock for $30.

Hi-Torque

Jan 16, 2013
    Finksburg
    I thought it was the best show i've been to since the panic hit for C&R stuff.

Didn't see a single 10/22 mag at the show, and i was there before 9am. If I heard "ANY BX-25's??" once, I heard it 1000 times. I didn't even have to ask, every table i walked up to someone was asking the same question. The boat has sailed away until the backorders are filled.

Not the time to buy an AR or AK if you're looking for a deal, so the prices were no different than the other shows. Outrageous is one word that comes to my mind, but I understand the panic, so more power to the buyers and sellers who can play.

This show had way more C&R than the other area shows. Crates of Mosin 91/30's for 150, and they were cheaper on smaller tables. There wasn't a hex receiver at the show, but a nice assortment of M44's at $250. Lots of SKS's fresh from crates too. Prices seemed to start in the low 400's for the rougher ones, but there were quite a few for sale this morning. Many of the nicest were $650+

Anyone else see the Jeep wreck infront of the building before 9am? INSANE!!

Hi-Torque

Jan 16, 2013
    Finksburg
    And when I say "lots of C&R", I mean lots for this size show put on in the past couple months.

Slim pickins at a higher price in comparison to a year ago.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    I got there around 0910 this morning and stood in line for about 20 minutes. It was packed, and not much to be had that was reasonable. I TRIED to pick up a Mosin, but after waiting for 3 hours for the dealer to be able to get through to PICS, I told him to just call me when the background check was done and I would come back tomorrow. Still no call yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom