HQL denied to to Medical Marijuana Card?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Then why do most of the people that get out of prison end up going back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They comply for release but on release they revert because it's easier in their minds.

The rehabilitation part only works for those who don't want to go back.

Coworkers older brother spent 20+ years FED time for drug conspiracy. Has welding/sheet metal skills and trying to move on. Daughter is a wreck and he feels like shit about that.

Harder to be straight than a crook for some. That's the best I can come up with.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    This is a very interesting reply.

You know Jews who deny the Lord don’t have to goto hell, there’s still a way for some who aren’t reprobates. PM me if you would like to learn how to be saved. It’s quite simple.
    It's such a big secret it can only be told via PM...and a Venmo account number.

Spare us the hillbilly Christianity.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Wow... walked away from this thread for an afternoon an it takes a hard turn into the septic field... I'm guessing a visit from Thor may be on the horizon.

ERuby still has my vote for Pope... I would much rather share his company than the current holder of that position. Plus I think he would rock the pointy hat.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    The application includes your WAIVER of rights, and you must AUTHORIZE the background investigation required for the HGP.

With your signed waiver, MSP can investigate you to the Nth degree.
    So does the application waive your rights if MSP decides to deny your constitutional rights that being the 2nd or 14th Ammendment ?

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    It's such a big secret it can only be told via PM...and a Venmo account number.

Spare us the hillbilly Christianity.

No secret

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 (a) For the wages of sin is death;

Revelation 20:15-15 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Romans 6:23(b)but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2: 8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:15-16 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

John 10:26-30 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    No secret

Revelation 20:15-15 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Romans 6:23(b)but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2: 8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:15-16 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

John 10:26-30 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

So you're admitting that everyone that doesn't believe in Christ is going to hell. We certainly would have wasted our time confirming the obvious with a PM.

Thanks for ruining my religion.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    No secret

“Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel.” Is not the same as “Use the gospel as a bludgeon to beat people over the head with.”

A kinder approach would be much better.
    “…all the world…” doesn’t call out any particular race of people. So there is no need to single out the Jews in your presentation. All that does is cause offense where none is warranted.

And there’s actually a thread here where you can post on the topic. So long as the posts remain respectful of others.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Wow... walked away from this thread for an afternoon an it takes a hard turn into the septic field... I'm guessing a visit from Thor may be on the horizon.

ERuby still has my vote for Pope... I would much rather share his company than the current holder of that position. Plus I think he would rock the pointy hat.
    IDK, I actually enjoy vibrant discussions as long as they are on point.

Per above I'm in the unrepentant whoremonger category and destined to a sea of fire.
    And I'm ok with that as that may be prophylactic biblical code for a hot orgy with redheads!

Edit:
    Doc M. from the septic field straight to the sewer tank!
    cb99763813794b32b4c6ffbfc40fc3e3--beautiful-redhead-red-s.jpg

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    They comply for release but on release they revert because it's easier in their minds.

The rehabilitation part only works for those who don't want to go back.

Coworkers older brother spent 20+ years FED time for drug conspiracy. Has welding/sheet metal skills and trying to move on. Daughter is a wreck and he feels like shit about that.

Harder to be straight than a crook for some. That's the best I can come up with.
    I used to employ a guy that did many years. He said prison is just a small town, you go to work, you go home, they feed you. He said the first year sucks, then its just life, just a smaller town with a smaller house. and you cant go out of town on vacation.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    I used to employ a guy that did many years. He said prison is just a small town, you go to work, you go home, they feed you. He said the first year sucks, then its just life, just a smaller town with a smaller house. and you cant go out of town on vacation.
    No female redheads either; pass.
    People adapt but the best adaptation is to stay out of that system.
    And for some reason a segment of our society does not get that message.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No female redheads either; pass.
    People adapt but the best adaptation is to stay out of that system.
    And for some reason a segment of our society does not get that message.
    My daughter is a ginger kid. I encourage all men to avoid her like the plague. Hell on mailboxes and she can shoot.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    So does the application waive your rights if MSP decides to deny your constitutional rights that being the 2nd or 14th Ammendment ?
    Did you read the release? You authorize the State Police to access any and all RECORDS for the purpose of the investigation.

You retain all of your rights, except “privacy.”

The 2nd and 14th amendments don’t prohibit the State from doing a background investigation.

But that’s just my opinion.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Then why do most of the people that get out of prison end up going back?

False assumption. It simply isn’t true.

many people who are convicted and sentenced to prison never offend again, and return to their lives and families without issues. Examples include Martha Stewart and other white-collar criminals charged with federal crimes.

Other people charged with crimes at a younger age may chose to become repeat offenders because the rewards of antisocial behavior exceed the penalties encountered in the criminal Justice system.

Some portions of the population lack any marketable (legal) skills, have little or no literacy skills, poor mathematic and other skills and are not amenable to conventional, low income jobs. Many people in that segment of the population come from dysfunctional families or have no family connections, poor anger management skills and see no point in changing their behavior to fit into “white bread” society that they have never experienced.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    IDK, I actually enjoy vibrant discussions as long as they are on point.

Per above I'm in the unrepentant whoremonger category and destined to a sea of fire.
    And I'm ok with that as that may be prophylactic biblical code for a hot orgy with redheads!

Edit:
    Doc M. from the septic field straight to the sewer tank!
    View attachment 374981

Thank you for the picture. More useful than the rest of the thread.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Some portions of the population lack any marketable (legal) skills, have little or no literacy skills, poor mathematic and other skills and are not amenable to conventional, low income jobs. Many people in that segment of the population come from dysfunctional families or have no family connections, poor anger management skills and see no point in changing their behavior to fit into “white bread” society that they have never experienced.

*****Yea. The above has been my experience. I went to high school with a bunch of guys like that. Really bad anger management, super impulsive, and an inability to really understand consequences for doing stupid things. Sometimes, the stupid things they did really really hurt and it sort of taught them a lesson, but more often their stupidity led to out of wedlock kids with no dad around, baby mommas, and court ordered wage garnishment.

Bad parenting, and an inability to get out of the rut of doing dumb things and going to prison, or being on parole or probation and ruining your life, while also almost guaranteeing your kids grow up to be the same way. Very very sad.

I attended the funeral of a guy I went to high school recently - and he died of a drug overdose after years and years of being a junkie bum with a couple of kids out of wedlock, odd jobs, and just a crap life. My parents were friends with his parents so I went to the funeral out of respect for the parents - the guy that died was just a terrible human being - physically and emotionally abusive to his parents, siblings, and girlfriends/baby mommas.

Ironically, one of my favorite teachers in high school told me that the guy I went to the funeral for recently would end up incarcerated, and having a junkie life. Teacher was absolutely correct, and this was while the kid was only smoking weed and drinking a few beers out in the high school parking lot. I remember him always calling me a loser as I was never invited to the cool parties, nor drank alcohol or smoked weed.... :sad20:

Smart teacher. Dumb kid. Dead dude now.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    many people who are convicted and sentenced to prison never offend again, and return to their lives and families without issues. Examples include Martha Stewart and other white-collar criminals charged with federal crimes.

Other people charged with crimes at a younger age may chose to become repeat offenders because the rewards of antisocial behavior exceed the penalties encountered in the criminal Justice system.

In CA the recidivism rate is well over over 80%, maybe over 90%.
    These are not Martha Stewart caliber.
    I reckon the rest of the states and Fed correlate with this.

CA has white bread, tortillas, rice, sushi, you name it. Most get along.

But again, a certain segment has a thing for Asians.

What do you do with a rabid animal as you detail above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom