• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Looks like multiple people shot - including an MPD officer (in the leg) - at a "music event" down near 14th/15th and U this evening. Nothing celebrates emancipation like some neighborhood murder, I always say.

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    But, I thought all these sweeping crime fighting initiatives were making a difference in the community ?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    One of the victims was only 15 and was killed.
    Another victim was armed.

The shooter has not been caught.

The police chief said the event was unpermitted and was being actively shut down by MPD before the shooting.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    There was a permitted event down on Independence btw 7 and 12ish. I thought it would be there until opening the thread. The ‘Something in the water’ event.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    It's like our unelected president says, the biggest threat is White Supremacy.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    It's DC. The whole city is a "gun free zone" for law abiding citizens.

DC is shall issue for carry permits. Somewhere around 10,000 citizens have one. I’m among them. The laws aren’t fantastic and only hurt poor people, but legal carry in DC is much easier than it is here in MD.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    DC is shall issue for carry permits. Somewhere around 10,000 citizens have one. I’m among them. The laws aren’t fantastic and only hurt poor people, but legal carry in DC is much easier than it is here in MD.
    I think DC is worse then Maryland because of the process of the visits and travel, plus i think their renew date is 2 years (if i remember correctly)
    Other then qualifying for shooting you can apply from the comfort of home or office, don't get me wrong both places don't want poor people to have permits. I believe Joy B. said it best or (worse) as soon a black people get guns then the gun laws will change.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I think DC is worse then Maryland because of the process of the visits and travel, plus i think their renew date is 2 years (if i remember correctly)
    Other then qualifying for shooting you can apply from the comfort of home or office, don't get me wrong both places don't want poor people to have permits. I believe Joy B. said it best or (worse) as soon a black people get guns then the gun laws will change.
    I don't think that is going to change anything. The biggest advocates of black people arming up and defending themselves are....wait for it...the "gun community". Angry, white, racisits, according to Joy B. Yet she's the one advocating racism.....

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I don't think that is going to change anything. The biggest advocates of black people arming up and defending themselves are....wait for it...the "gun community". Angry, white, racisits, according to Joy B. Yet she's the one advocating racism.....
    I am 100% in favor of pulling restrictions and cost associated with racist gun policies, what is fair for one group should be fair for others. We all are talking about God given rights to protect yourself.

The silly hurdles we have to jump in order to carry are meant to discourage from carrying. IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom