• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    One black Fox news commentator on Tuckers show stated the Juneteenth is George Floyd Day. Family structures are wrecked in every race and even more so in the black communities.
    Welfare has ruined the country. Give free stuff away to any culture or race and you will have entitlement syndrome.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    One black Fox news commentator on Tuckers show stated the Juneteenth is George Floyd Day. Family structures are wrecked in every race and even more so in the black communities.
    Welfare has ruined the country. Give free stuff away to any culture or race and you will have entitlement syndrome.
    instead of cornhole, can we make up a game where we point a gun at a fetus, and swallow our stash?

Sloopjonb

Feb 5, 2016
    It's like our unelected president says, the biggest threat is White Supremacy.
    Went to school down there in the 60's good old Mackin high. No one bothered me, played pin ball with the prostitutes and road the bus with the wineos. This was before you had to be armed and there were drugs.

RescueRyan

May 20, 2018
    I think DC is worse then Maryland because of the process of the visits and travel, plus i think their renew date is 2 years (if i remember correctly)
    Other then qualifying for shooting you can apply from the comfort of home or office, don't get me wrong both places don't want poor people to have permits. I believe Joy B. said it best or (worse) as soon a black people get guns then the gun laws will change.
    They already have guns. Consider the demographics in any major city. Baltimore, Chicago, etc. Consider the crime rate in those cities. Consider that these cities have the most stringent gun laws. Laws are nor a deterrent.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    They already have guns. Consider the demographics in any major city. Baltimore, Chicago, etc. Consider the crime rate in those cities. Consider that these cities have the most stringent gun laws. Laws are nor a deterrent.
    You do realize that you're preaching to the choir here. Preach to the Legiscreatures when they try to foist the next crop of stupid schemes on us instead.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Happy Juneteenth, I guess?

12 killed, more than 100 shot in Juneteenth celebrations across the US

The shootings ranged across multiple cities and states, including Chicago, Milwaukee, Washington, Pennsylvania, St. Louis, Baltimore, Idaho, and Southern California.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies

Attachments

• IMG_3488.jpeg
      IMG_3488.jpeg
      37.1 KB · Views: 49

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Happy Juneteenth, I guess?

12 killed, more than 100 shot in Juneteenth celebrations across the US

The shootings ranged across multiple cities and states, including Chicago, Milwaukee, Washington, Pennsylvania, St. Louis, Baltimore, Idaho, and Southern California.
    Is this meant to be rang, raged, or ebonics? Frankly, I am surprised the numbers were so muted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom