• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Look no further then the lack of God and values, we have a society where everything goes . A Sodom & Gomorrah world, human values are missed on the world.
    Look back and see the decline of value of life , i will kill my baby if i decide i don't want it . I also will kill that person on the subway if i choose.

The liberal college sweatshops of 4 to 8 years are turning out ***** men , violent men , and confused men with emotional issues. I still have some things to enjoy in my life so i hope i have 20 more years, but with that said i have no personal worries because i know what i need to do.
    I do dislike about everything in our society , only thing that makes sense to me we do have some honorable people still left. I hope we can all navigate this crazy place.
    Sorry for the rant

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Looks like multiple people shot - including an MPD officer (in the leg) - at a "music event" down near 14th/15th and U this evening. Nothing celebrates emancipation like some neighborhood murder, I always say.

14th/15th and U streets were such a fun place to drive back in the '70s. Do a little shopping... :innocent0

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    *****Weren't those the areas with whores, prostitutes, call girls, and hookers? I mean - now they seem to mostly reside in Congress..
    My sister and her friend Dante opened a restaurant called "Dante's" on 14th right about there in the early 90's ... trying to spark a bit of a renaissance. Then they went up the street and opened a club ("The Black Cat"). Bold moves, at the time. The club still thrives, despite a very close call with COVID disaster. Anyway, when I'd go down to help in the early gut-and-build stage, there was a walk-up carry out Chinese place behind bullet proof glass, looking out onto 14th. It was called "Good Ho" ... for realz. Pretty good egg rolls.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Yep. He could have made an enormous difference.
    Agree. And he was an absolute failure at this, and nobody called him on it; or just a few called him. And this speaks to the divided nature of our country

The character in a man shows the character of a man.

I truly don't understand the mindset of not calling a spade a spade due to racial animus or what have you...

Perhaps it's a personality disorder? Shame, I left the DSM 5 back at work when I left but it was not mine.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Should white people celebrate Juneteenth?

White people should celebrate this holiday in the way that centers Black Americans. What I mean by that is, if your celebration looks like taking away or speaking over Black Americans and how they're choosing to celebrate and how they're choosing to stand in their truth, then I don't think that's actually celebrating alongside Black Americans. Just don't interrupt Black folks who are just trying to have a great time.

How racist. :rolleyes: Martin Luther King is a dynamo, spinning in his grave. It's amazing how backwards this country has gone.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Should white people celebrate Juneteenth?

White people should celebrate this holiday in the way that centers Black Americans. What I mean by that is, if your celebration looks like taking away or speaking over Black Americans and how they're choosing to celebrate and how they're choosing to stand in their truth, then I don't think that's actually celebrating alongside Black Americans. Just don't interrupt Black folks who are just trying to have a great time.

How racist. :rolleyes: Martin Luther King is a dynamo, spinning in his grave. It's amazing how backwards this country has gone.

JFC, the Black folks who are just trying to have a great time have done wonders to Baltimore, DC, Philadelphia, NYC, Chicago, Oakland SF and Richmond CA, ETC.

This doofus is asking us to condone/ignore illegal behavior. FU doofus!

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    As I've said before, the only thing I'll give credit to Obama is for pointing out fatherless black households. He was subsequently eviscerated by "the black community leaders".

Many years before Obama stated the obvious, it was Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (a liberal Democrat) that pointed out it was the "Great Society" programs that destroyed the black nuclear family and created the welfare state.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Many years before Obama stated the obvious, it was Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (a liberal Democrat) that pointed out it was the "Great Society" programs that destroyed the black nuclear family and created the welfare state.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan was a prophet.

He and Joseph Lieberman were ("are" as to Lieberman) among the last "liberal" Dems with an ounce of sense.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98