• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Its a trick and one no better than the crap in the bill. Shall. Not. Be. Infringed. I don't care how it's received by Delegates.

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    The shooter voter amendment!

Come to think of it, it would be a good idea to go to the dealers association and convince them to be registering people purchasing guns and ammo. Unless they don't want to fix this stuff.

Being registered to vote and actually voting are 2 separate problems also. I remember a poll way back that 40% of the population (in America) aren't registered to vote and of those registered to vote some big % didn't vote.

This past november, the line to vote was almost 2 hrs. I can't tell you how many people I saw stand in line for 30 min and just walk out.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Maybe the requirement should be "legal resident." More consistent with rights granted ny the Constitution.

Per the ATF website:

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unli...ensed-transfer

Q: Are there certain persons who cannot legally receive or possess firearms and/or ammunition?
    Yes, a person who —

1.Has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;
    2.Is a fugitive from justice;
    3.Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
    4.Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution;
    5.Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa;
    6.Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
    7.Having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship;
    8.Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner; or
    9.Has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
    10.Cannot lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom