• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I would love to see it but two things are of concern...

1) With OweBummer picking the Justices... would they?

2) How does that mix with the issue of States Rights?

1.) They don't care what Obama says, they are a co-equal branch of government.

2.) The 2A was incorporated against the States. They are bound by it.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    SCOTUS need to put this shit to an END! These States are out of control with this AntiGun ********!

But 4 of them voted to subvert the Bill of Rights - Obama only has to replace one of the 5 real Americans remaining on the court, and we're hosed.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    As close as the vote was, I'm expecting quite a massive firing next election.

However, I'm also planning on going to Wyoming now for my 2014 elk hunt, instead of Colorado as originally planned. I'll be damned if I spend any money there now.

Message every single one of those who voted for it and tell them this. Then message everyone in the Senate who could vote for it. Give them an accurate guess as to what you'd have spent.

Then call a few local newspapers and tell them as well. Be
    t someone runs the story.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    CO House Bill that have passed:

• House Bill 1229 requiring background checks for all gun transactions;
    • House Bill 1226 banning concealed weapons on campuses;
    • House Bill 1228 instituting a fee for gun buyers to cover the cost of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to perform background checks; and
    • House Bill 1224 limiting magazines to 15 rounds.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The concealed carry ruling is silly. Since when have they shot up innocents on campus?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Attachments

• 47969.JPG
      47969.JPG
      80.5 KB · Views: 257

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Wow, when liberals and anti-2A'ers in the media spin things, they REALLY spin things.

Check out this "poll" from the Denver Post, about Magpul. Pay close attention to the poll wording:

It's hysterical watching liberals throw hissy fits, isn't it?

Attachments

• Denver-Post-Poll.GIF
      Denver-Post-Poll.GIF
      14.5 KB · Views: 250

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    1.) They don't care what Obama says, they are a co-equal branch of government.

2.) The 2A was incorporated against the States. They are bound by it.

1) Owebummer is cherry picking the new Justices to do EXACTLY what he wants...

2) So far we have seen a few States that said F U to the COTUS and enacted infringement anyway...

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Wow, when liberals and anti-2A'ers in the media spin things, they REALLY spin things.

Check out this "poll" from the Denver Post, about Magpul. Pay close attention to the poll wording:

It's hysterical watching liberals throw hissy fits, isn't it?

It is called an Engineered Poll. The results are based upon the fact that the questions are very specifically designed to get a planned response.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    There will a sea change in the next election cycle in Colorado. 1994 is repeating itself all over again.

A lot of people say this...but I don't know how true it is. America seems more left leaning than it was in 1994. I'm not convinced it will happen. Hopefully im wrong.

Well, if CO passes that, what chance do we have...wow.

I sort of feel the same way. But the ONLY advantage of our 2A rights being trampled here is that it created a very well informed, vocal group...us. CO probably didnt have the ability to mobilize 2A supporters. Especially on such short notice.

uhhh~~~:mad54:

Another state over run by dang liberals...:sad20:
    Are we next?? Hope not....

What do you mean NEXT? What do you think we are now?

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Colorado is about to have worse gun laws than MD!! They never should have let all those Californians in. Texas is next, Senator Cruz was talking about this very issue a few weeks ago.

I really can't stand Democrats, both parties suck but its ALWAYS democrats writing these bills and proposing this crap

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Colorado is about to have worse gun laws than MD!! They never should have let all those Californians in. Texas is next, Senator Cruz was talking about this very issue a few weeks ago.

I really can't stand Democrats, both parties suck but its ALWAYS democrats writing these bills and proposing this crap

Yup!

Im constantly told (By Democrats :rolleyes:) that there are "good" Democrats. :lol2:

Odd, these Antigun Laws are ALWAYS Drafted/Sponsored by a DEMOCRATS, and passed because of DEMOCRAT MAJORITIES. Yup, you get a few turd Repiblicans that go along with these kinds of Bills, but it apprear about 90% of those that suport these Laws are DEMOCRAT Voters or Politicians.

Screw the Democrats in their ass. Its exactly why MD is so fudged up.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's

Yup!

Im constantly told (By Democrats :rolleyes:) that there are "good" Democrats. :lol2:

Odd, these Antigun Laws are ALWAYS Drafted/Sponsored by a DEMOCRATS, and passed because of DEMOCRAT MAJORITIES. Yup, you get a few turd Repiblicans that go along with these kinds of Bills, but it apprear about 90% of those that suport these Laws are DEMOCRAT Voters or Politicians.

Screw the Democrats in their ass. Its exactly why MD is so fudged up.

How true, how true. All those who voted for Obama and any democrats are aweful quiet now...
    All ememies of the state..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom