• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    If a Glock magazine was damaged by being disassembled, they didn’t know what they were doing. Some people have natural talent.
    It was a dealer, pinning it. I understand how it happens though, the amount of pressure required on Glock OEM to get the base off can be tough.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    It was a dealer, pinning it. I understand how it happens though, the amount of pressure required on Glock OEM to get the base off can be tough.
    You would not believe the incredibly inept work I have seen from dealers pinning magazines. It does not surprise me that a dealer in attempting to pin a mag damaged a magazine.

GunJunkie91

Aug 13, 2023
    Maryland
    My parents just moved from Md to Delaware. Sucks they now have a 17rnd restriction I think but I’ve ordered a bunch of 10-17rnd mags and picked em up there. Midway and Gunmagwharehouse are good to go.
    With Deleware, you can't possess of 17 mags. Maryland l, as much as I can't stand thr voting base, allows possession. I will say, if you buy a 30 round mag in Sportsman Warehouse right outside Philly, you best take US-1 back to MD and not I-95 or US-40.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Dulles gun show at the end of the month. You can probably buy all the magazines you ll ever need with $100-200 dollars, for ar15 s.

I seen few gun stores in md selling what looked 30rd mags. Guessing they all have some mag limit blocker in them. But you can take it out, when you go out of state.

GunJunkie91

Aug 13, 2023
    Maryland
    Dulles gun show at the end of the month. You can probably buy all the magazines you ll ever need with $100-200 dollars, for ar15 s.

I seen few gun stores in md selling what looked 30rd mags. Guessing they all have some mag limit blocker in them. But you can take it out, when you go out of state.
    Am I able to buy a magazine 9mm conversion kit?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Sorry I just realized I had a typo. I meant they likely don't have magazine kits. I just want to know if I can buy a 9mm ar15 mag kit

Maybe it's a technical terminology thing here .

Do you mean an actual 9mm magazine?

Or do you mean a mag well adapter, for a standard AR-15 lower , to take pistol caliber mags ?

GunJunkie91

Aug 13, 2023
    Maryland
    Maybe it's a technical terminology thing here .

Do you mean an actual 9mm magazine?

Or do you mean a mag well adapter, for a standard AR-15 lower , to take pistol caliber mags ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230917_215157_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20230917_215157_Chrome.jpg
      22.9 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads