• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    What's your table number and any idea what you'll be charging?
    Thank You, your service will be much appreciated.

I dont know table number yet, I will be somewhere near the food area? This is my first time doing the show to offer transfers. We are charging our normal 25.00 on longguns.

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    It is too big to se in one day. Its is simply awesome in the breadth and depth of arms including artillery pieces.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    There are things there that you'd never see outside a museum.

Sometimes they're for sale; sometimes just for display. Certainly well worth attending.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    FYI, I have a shooter grade Maynard Carbine I'm planning to get to SCSC before the show to sell on consignment. I figure they will get more traffic with it at the show than Me trying to sell it myself.
    I"m going to look for more of a collector grade one at the show.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Have a new pair of comfy walking shoes and will wear a fitness watch 'cause I'm curious to see just how many miles I'll walk for this must attend show. Just praying that the inflated cost of travel doesn't put a damper on vendor turnout. Used to see license plates from all over the country and Canada in years past, along with my fav. vendor Augustus Antiquities from Switzerland.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Here's a hint you should all take to heart:

Members of MACA get in free; even better, they get in on Friday, set-up day, and can cherry-pick the good stuff first!

Even better, annual dues are only 40 bucks, and that includes the annual summer crab feast.

Y'all need to join.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    As usual, South Carroll and MMBI have the widest range of affordable Milsurp stuff there.

Great! I plan on being there at 830 so hopefully I will get first shot or so. I’m mainly looking for shooters in decent condition. I’m not in the market for high end stuff… wife will kill me. The most expensive item I’m looking for would be a WW2 era Garand. With original wood and at least not a brand new barrel. Rack or service grade type… of course I know they won’t be CMP prices but as close as possible would be nice, lol. Also wouldn’t mind a Turk mauser, Type 99, M1917, stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Here's a hint you should all take to heart:

Members of MACA get in free; even better, they get in on Friday, set-up day, and can cherry-pick the good stuff first!

Even better, annual dues are only 40 bucks, and that includes the annual summer crab feast.

Y'all need to join.

I'd join in a heartbeat but I can't commit to making all the meetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom