• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    We will have a special area devoted solely for MDS meet and greet. I mentioned this earlier in the thread.
    In order to identify yourself as a MDShooter you will get a special word or phrase to say at the door.
    I will post it a few days before the event.
    Trying to have a great show and a little fun to boot. :party29:

This will be great! Thanks for all the effort going into it.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I was looking forward to this show, but if I have to meet up with you losers, I may just have to stay home.

The losers are the ones that stay home and b***h about Maryland gun shows, if we don't attend and buy stuff, the dealers will not pay for tables and show up and the Maryland shows will be a thing of the past. We have lost a lot of good shows in the past 10 - 20 years, Pikesville, Westminster, Hagerstown, PG Co. and a few others. All but 1 of the 5 handguns that I have bought since 10/1/2013, I have found at Maryland shows. I hardly ever look at handguns at the Pa. & Va. shows because of the added cost and paperwork.

:thumbsup: to Dave & Bluefin's for starting a new show.

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    The losers are the ones that stay home and b***h about Maryland gun shows, if we don't attend and buy stuff, the dealers will not pay for tables and show up and the Maryland shows will be a thing of the past. We have lost a lot of good shows in the past 10 - 20 years, Pikesville, Westminster, Hagerstown, PG Co. and a few others. All but 1 of the 5 handguns that I have bought since 10/1/2013, I have found at Maryland shows. I hardly ever look at handguns at the Pa. & Va. shows because of the added cost and paperwork.

:thumbsup: to Dave & Bluefin's for starting a new show.

Its hard to blame people for being disappointed in MD gun shows. Out of state shows will have standard capacity magazines.

That said it not the fault of the vendors, but the fault of our legislative overlords.

That said, I will be at the show with some friends, and family (probably 12 people)

ElijahJudah

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 8, 2016
    Can we vote on the password? I vote " Narthal the garthok"

maxresdefault.jpg

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I just need to reach 50 posts so I can post in classified.
    I made a post earlier but I think it was removed by an admin.
    Now I'm just looking to see if anyone knows if the prices at gunshows are substantially less than someplace like gunbroker for 1911s

About the same both places if you shop and look closely. At a show you get to see and hold YOUR gun before you buy ... your 7 days starts at the show and not when it arrives at your FFL and you do the paperwork.

Worth going to speed things up.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I just need to reach 50 posts so I can post in classified.
    I made a post earlier but I think it was removed by an admin.
    Now I'm just looking to see if anyone knows if the prices at gunshows are substantially less than someplace like gunbroker for 1911s

All your posts are going to be removed. Go post it on armslist and stop bumping threads with worthless comments.

ap1

Sep 6, 2014
    TOMKAT / TK DEFENSE WILL BE THERE

TOMKATAMMO / TK DEFENSE WILL BE THERE!
    We will be bringing our selection of the finest
    subsonic ammunition known to man as well
    as the coolest side charging 300 blackout uppers
    in the universe!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    TOMKATAMMO / TK DEFENSE WILL BE THERE! We will be bringing our selection of the finest subsonic ammunition known to man as well as the coolest side charging 300 blackout uppers in the universe!

Rock on!!!!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    About the same both places if you shop and look closely. At a show you get to see and hold YOUR gun before you buy **********... your 7 days starts at the show********** and not when it arrives at your FFL and you do the paperwork.

Worth going to speed things up.

Not necessarily, the days count starts when the dealer faxes the paperwork to MSP L&R. Most dealers will fax the paperwork from a show weekend to MSP on Sunday late afternoon/evening after they get back to the shop and offload. So the count will start on Sunday and those that made application on Saturday will also start their count on Sunday.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Not necessarily, the days count starts when the dealer faxes the paperwork to MSP L&R. Most dealers will fax the paperwork from a show weekend to MSP on Sunday late afternoon/evening after they get back to the shop and offload. So the count will start on Sunday and those that made application on Saturday will also start their count on Sunday.

Still quicker than when you order online, ships the FFL, are notified of the arrival and you go in to start the paperwork.

Buyers can also be stuck by FFL's that wait days before submitting to MSP either way.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Keep putting the good word about the show to vendors you know. Tables still available!

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    If you are a vendor, and want to get into this show, please contact us at our store.
    Call 410-477-9245
    Thanks

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Still quicker than when you order online, ships the FFL, are notified of the arrival and you go in to start the paperwork.

Buyers can also be stuck by FFL's that wait days before submitting to MSP either way.

Definitely quicker than online.

Any dealer that doesn't fax the paperwork to MSP on the same day or at worse, the next day at the latest for an in-shop application (this does NOT include show applications) should be reprimanded unless it was agreed that the dealer would be faxing it in at a later date and/or there was an equipment/power problem that delayed the faxing by a day or two. If a dealer jus sez fukkit and doesn't fax it to MSP until several days later, the dealer shouldn't be in this business. Gun show applications should be faxed to MSP by Sunday PM or Monday at the latest shy of unforeseen circumstances as exemplified above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom