• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    I may be out of line but I would recommend due to the fact that there is only a hundred and four parking spaces that people double up or triple up with their friends to come to the show.

Nobody

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    I may be out of line but I would recommend due to the fact that there is only a hundred and four parking spaces that people double up or triple up with their friends to come to the show.

Nobody

Excellent point. I was thinking the same thing. Will there be overflow parking?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Parking is all over. Yes 104 spaces at the lodge. I got approval from burger king. They're good. Neighborhood parking. Street parking.
    Let's get it on!

Sending out reminder flyers via e-mail to MSRPA and Monumental Rifle And Pistol Club members every Friday!

Looking forward to a good turnout !

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I can't wait for this show. It's the first one I will be able to attend since my son was born and it's on my birthday. Maybe I can score something good that the wife won't have anything to say about?! :)

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Dave ,
    I'm a bit concerned. Will there be enough toilet paper in the bathrooms?
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Parking is all over. Yes 104 spaces at the lodge. I got approval from burger king. They're good. Neighborhood parking. Street parking.
    Let's get it on!

Will there be food at the show? If not, we should probably give Burger King our business as a thank you for sharing their lot.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Any food would be better than the crap they try to pass off as food at the Timonium shows. When Preston Jones ran that show, they had great food. Today, I wouldn't feed that stuff to a junk yard dog.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Wawa is right down the street. Costa's seafood is awesome and a stone's throw from there, if you want something better than fast food.

McD's is adjacent to the Burger King.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    We are planning on having hot dogs, pulled pork, sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast along with water and soda and coffee for sale along with general snacks. All proceeds go to the IOOF to continue to do what we do as an organization. Feel free to support the vendor, us BK MCD Costas ect of your choice and no hard feelings either way.

NOBODY

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    We are planning on having hot dogs, pulled pork, sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast along with water and soda and coffee for sale along with general snacks. All proceeds go to the IOOF to continue to do what we do as an organization. Feel free to support the vendor, us BK MCD Costas ect of your choice and no hard feelings either way. NOBODY
    Pulled pork! Oh snap!

All local jobs either way :thumbsup:

Blue Fins knocked it out of the park getting this together. Here's to a kick ass show!!!!

I'm really sorry I'm going to miss this.
    Anniversary weekend for the lady and I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom