• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I had questions about the shotgun i wanted answered before committing to buy.

Reasonable for not commiting to buy. I've wondered about this many times myself. What is item is not all it is described to be? Are you still commited to buy? I hate to lock myself in sight unseen.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Just last week a guy I'd bought from before, very amicable, posted a bunch of .22 and other calibers.. I didn't hit CTB because I didn't want to kill his whole ad. Just PM'd that I'd definitely take the RN .22. Never heard back from him after several tries. He since removed it but could have been courteous enough to say some one else beat me to it at least.

Lostfantum

Ultimate Member
    Nov 27, 2007
    Middle River, Maryland
    Reasonable for not commiting to buy. I've wondered about this many times myself. What is item is not all it is described to be? Are you still commited to buy? I hate to lock myself in sight unseen.

I would have committed to buying the shotgun if he had answered my PM'ed question and traveled to meet him that day. He also had several other firearms for sale. The price on the shotgun seemed to good to be true. That is why I questioned it.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    weird thing happened to me on one of my items i was selling recently. buyer pm'd me but for some reason i didn't receive the message. so the buyer actually followed up, which is a good thing because we made a deal. i would pm x2, if no response move along ... no sweat off your brow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom