• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    the next wave has already begun

Just go ahead and throw out all your old ammo and buy fresh.

JFC, these people are loons.
    1) impossible
    2) Nobody would sell ammo in PA
    3) Everyone in PA would just go elsewhere to buy their ammo or make their own.
    4) There might be a few FUDDS that would dispose of their ammo to comply. F them.

People need to stop thinking that any state is safe. This sh*t must be fought against EVERYWHERE. These people simply won’t stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    They should put RFID chips in bullets, so they can track the criminals the law abiding citizens shoot....
    With the criminal catch and release program that presently exists, it would be cheaper to just tag the criminal with a RFID chip and release them.

Upon catching the criminal again, run a detection wand over them to determine recidivism.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    They should put RFID chips in bullets, so they can track the criminals the law abiding citizens shoot....
    Fortunately, we won't have to chip the law-abiding citizens. They'll be easily found, residing in the local jails.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

They should RFID chips in politicians so we can keep track of them. Better yet make them wear shock collars so they get zapped every time they lie…………maybe they’d learn to tell the truth eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    the next wave has already begun

Just go ahead and throw out all your old ammo and buy fresh.

I'd like to think that this won't actually get any legs to be passed, but in this crazy country these days, who knows what will happen? With the Bruen Decision on top of Heller and McDonald, the leftist loons in state legislatures are throwing anything at the wall to get something to stick in light of the fact that gun ownership and the right to carry concealed is now solidified for US Citizenz.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I'd like to think that this won't actually get any legs to be passed, but in this crazy country these days, who knows what will happen? With the Bruen Decision on top of Heller and McDonald, the leftist loons in state legislatures are throwing anything at the wall to get something to stick in light of the fact that gun ownership and the right to carry concealed is now solidified for US Citizenz.
    It will never pass. The Democrats control the PA house and Governor's Office. The Republicans control the Senate.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    A lot of stuff on twitter about this case today. Not being a lawyer, confused … if a lawyer can check and decode please

sounds like SOME things found unconstitutional and some things allowed… lemme see if I can grab. A link

starting point. Blocks social media thing, default no carry and some church stuff

leaves much else stand.. as I understand it

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Yeah a great win in NY!

Good news as far as it goes, but not worth reading 261 pages.

I'll wait for Four Boxes Lawyer to ring in, and cut it down to a mere half-hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom