• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    He would have open warfare on his hands if he tried.
    He can grab a napkin and a pen and write a note asking congress to change the constitution, or pick up the phone and call everyone individually. Until Congress changes the constitution, anyone trying to grab a gun is a domestic threat to our republic and will be treated as such, whether they attempt to grab mine, or someone else's.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    He can grab a napkin and a pen and write a note asking congress to change the constitution, or pick up the phone and call everyone individually. Until Congress changes the constitution, anyone trying to grab a gun is a domestic threat to our republic and will be treated as such, whether they attempt to grab mine, or someone else's.

The Constitution is only a piece of parchment ... and Congress has already shown that they have spines of jellyfish in protecting it, especially with SCOTUS meandering around the Bill of Rights with each new challenge.
    The alternative that remains is hard for most to fathom, because it will require loss of blood and treasure to get us back to founding principles ... a price that only a few are willing to pay. Mark Levin and others have been calling for a convention of states, but that won't come about before a revolution of sorts as we are divided so severely.

In 1776, it was a piece of parchment that launched our freedom, but between that and when we finally gained it, many paid the ultimate price.

Attachments

• Bill of Rights gun bible.jpg
      Bill of Rights gun bible.jpg
      53.3 KB · Views: 322
    Feb 28, 2013
    So in other words, let's confiscate everyone's "military style assault weapons", and let all the criminals run loose. :rolleyes:

Who's up for a group buy of a one-way first class plane ticket for the Muslim-in-Chief to the Islamic theocracy of his choice?

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    On his way there now, Air Force One is speeding towards Kenya as we speak. Goin' home... ;)

Edit: Think he'll send a cab to pick up his brother so he can at least get a free meal at the state dinner?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    On his way there now, Air Force One is speeding towards Kenya as we speak. Goin' home... ;)

Edit: Think he'll send a cab to pick up his brother so he can at least get a free meal at the state dinner?

Does Mooch know he's eating out? And will he eat his greens?

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    If the theater shooter was an illegal he wouldn't have said a damn thing. I don't worry much about an executive order on gun control. Any such measure would be resisted and the powers that be know that once the people say "NO!" and nothing happens.... They lost control.

Mr H

Banana'd
    If the theater shooter was an illegal, a black or a Muslim he wouldn't have said a damn thing. I don't worry much about an executive order on gun control. Any such measure would be resisted and the powers that be know that once the people say "NO!" and nothing happens.... They lost control.

The only thing transparent about this administration is their biases.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Along with ObamaCare and Gay Marriage, gun control is/was part of his triumvirate of political accomplishments that he wished to engrave on American history. He's two for three so far with 18 months to go. Look for him to implement something either by 'pen & phone' or through the illegal auspices of the UN.

As Rush would say ... "Don't doubt me !!!"

I think everyone here knows what makes this idiot tick. He WILL implement more gun control during the next 18 months!!

"out of my cold, dead hands"!!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I think everyone here knows what makes this idiot tick. He WILL TRY TO implement more gun control during the next 18 months!!

"out of my cold, dead hands"!!

FIFY.

He'll huff and puff and get slapped down again and again. Dumbazz never learns. He thinks he's still in Chiraq.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Every time he huffs and puffs he sells more guns and ammunition. Not only to the people on forums like this but also to people who don't own one but figure they better get one while they still can. He is the greatest gun salesman in history.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Every time he huffs and puffs he sells more guns and ammunition. Not only to the people on forums like this but also to people who don't own one but figure they better get one while they still can. He is the greatest gun salesman in history.

Or the greatest economist in history.

He gets everyone to spend their money on guns, ammo, and accessories.

Thereby boosting the economy a bit while collecting taxes at the same time.

Then he confiscates all of the above.

Except folks don't get their money back.

He sells the guns, ammo, and accessories for scrap and makes even more money.

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    If he would get his head out of his ass, open his eyes and look around, he would "see" that there is no " . . . . Lack of 'Common Sense' Laws"!

Of course with Democrats "Common Sense" is absolute control :rolleyes: and I'm too much of a HillBilly to go for anything like that!

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    It might be kinda funny if he EO'ed the same crap we have here into the rest of the country, I'm sure there are a few states that might not take it too well.

Don't dismiss that for a moment. Chris Van Hollen and O'Malley are both casting finger in the wind for him. It's my contention that maybe 1/3 the electorate owns guns, and of that 1/3 the majority are not hard core 2A, everyone gets a gun. Plenty of firearms owners are strictly long guns, and if he focuses on handguns, I could see the nation favor a licensing scheme for handguns.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Two of the most dangerous terms in the English language (fill in the blanks):

1. "Common sense ______."

2. "Comprehensive ______ reform."

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Don't dismiss that for a moment. Chris Van Hollen and O'Malley are both casting finger in the wind for him. It's my contention that maybe 1/3 the electorate owns guns, and of that 1/3 the majority are not hard core 2A, everyone gets a gun. Plenty of firearms owners are strictly long guns, and if he focuses on handguns, I could see the nation favor a licensing scheme for handguns.

The nation will not favor that and neither will the Republican controlled Congress. I have very little faith in Congress these days but they won't let something like that through. They know it would be the death of them. (Career wise, not literally)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    The nation will not favor that and neither will the Republican controlled Congress. I have very little faith in Congress these days but they won't let something like that through. They know it would be the death of them. (Career wise, not literally)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish i could agre with you on that but the same congress that gave bozo more spending didnt stop obama care at all wont do anything about immigration nor clear cases of election fraud they wont do much to stoo more gun control when many republicans and gun owners feel that they have a gun and thats enough and wont have a problem with restricting handgun sales,besides the media and justice roberts are on there side when was the last time the republicans stopped a nomination in the senate? They cant even get hilarys emails

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom