• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    The disturbing thing is not that the Left is always beating the anti-2A drum, it is that our side does not have an articulate, charismatic, well informed personality to offer a counterpoint to all of this nonsense.

If the NRA was doing it's job it would get in front of this crap every single time. Instead, we are forced to play defense.

If you are not wining you're losing.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The disturbing thing is not that the Left is always beating the anti-2A drum, it is that our side does not have an articulate, charismatic, well informed personality to offer a counterpoint to all of this nonsense.

If the NRA was doing it's job it would get in front of this crap every single time. Instead, we are forced to play defense.

We are winning. The media will not go against their own ilk -- but they're losing more and more ilk.

The NRA and others win where it matters, in legislatures and courts.

Having said that, WLP is tiresome.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Wrong.. but since the left is digging its own hole..let them..

The media and the left will fall together..

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    We are winning. The media will not go against their own ilk -- but they're losing more and more ilk.

The NRA and others win where it matters, in legislatures and courts.

Having said that, WLP is tiresome.

'zackly.

It is funny how people easily believe that the odds are against us/the fix is in when it comes to the Courts or even the Legislators, but they truly believe that the press will save the day if we only would talk to them. :sad20:

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Be very careful. He still has time to destroy the 2A with some type of EO. He is by far the most dangerous president to our liberty in the history of the US.

Well lets not be too drastic here. Remember some presidents have overseen internment camps for Asian Americans, arresting people with out trials, etc. A little perspective could be useful here.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Well lets not be too drastic here. Remember some presidents have overseen internment camps for Asian Americans, arresting people with out trials, etc. A little perspective could be useful here.

Sure, that was right after those benign Asians bombed Pearl Harbor. I don't think anyone is sure if it was national hysteria or national greed that prompted the internment. And it was only one President that I can recall. Unless you know of one other than FDR.

AND an internment didn't happen to the Muslims after 9/11... :innocent0

Feb 28, 2013

Remember George "Hog Wash" Bush's EO of 1989?

The precedent has been set, and for the Muslim-in-Chief it won't be a hard one to top. I'll feel a hell of a lot better when the POS is back on his prayer rug in Indonesia.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

Lets see if I remember correctly; the president that interred all those Asians he was also a Democrat. So maybe there is a pattern Roosevelt and Obama it seems the presidents most dangerous to our liberty are Democrats.

Feb 28, 2013
    Lets see if I remember correctly; the president that interred all those Asians he was also a Democrat. So maybe there is a pattern Roosevelt and Obama it seems the presidents most dangerous to our liberty are Democrats.

Dems were allowed to be racist at that time. They all had to change their tune publicly by time the detestable Lyndon Baines Johnson came around, lest he wind up with egg on his face. :rolleyes:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Don't forget Woodrow Wilson, he was just as bad if not worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom