• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smitty

Apr 6, 2013
    I commend you guys for what you're doing, but I'm looking to donate to a group for one thing and one thing only ...

- To defeat anti-gun legislators who voted for this bill

I don't want the focus to be scattered onto any other issues or purposes.

What I think should be done is the following:

1. Find out those delegates who voted for this bill.
    2. Filter by those who have a viable pro-gun challenger who has a chance of winning the next election.
    3. Filter again by how much money is needed to make a difference in that particular election.
    4. Donate and/or volunteer for that challenger.

You can't get them all out, nor can you spend enough money to get them all out, but if you focus on just a handful you might be able to change the face of this state a little at a time. And if the delegates don't know which ones are going to draw the attention of this tactic next, maybe they'll think twice before ignoring their oath again.

So if you guys decide to go in that direction, or if you know of a legitimate group who is, please let me know. Thanks

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    I commend you guys for what you're doing, but I'm looking to donate to a group for one thing and one thing only ...

- To defeat anti-gun legislators who voted for this bill

I don't want the focus to be scattered onto any other issues or purposes.

What I think should be done is the following:

1. Find out those delegates who voted for this bill.
    2. Filter by those who have a viable pro-gun challenger who has a chance of winning the next election.
    3. Filter again by how much money is needed to make a difference in that particular election.
    4. Donate and/or volunteer for that challenger.

You can't get them all out, nor can you spend enough money to get them all out, but if you focus on just a handful you might be able to change the face of this state a little at a time. And if the delegates don't know which ones are going to draw the attention of this tactic next, maybe they'll think twice before ignoring their oath again.

So if you guys decide to go in that direction, or if you know of a legitimate group who is, please let me know. Thanks

Smitty Welcome to the board, please read the mission statement, thats what we are all about, if you agree with our premise then we would love to have you in our database and would love the donation. If you dont agree I would recomend you wait and read the Mission Statement from the new PAC being helped by the ACG, perhaps they will better suit your desires. Of course there may still be others as well. We all want the same thing, to stop the loss of 2A rights in Maryland, just find the group that you feel best serves your interests...Of course Im gonna say MDFASS but Im admittedly bias, I founded the thing. PACs are technically non for Profit businesses so we need a longer term model than just defeating the folks who helped pass 281

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    We fully support ALL 2a PACs. There will be enough love to go around and you NEED more than one to properly fund candidates.

PaiDaGuerra

Mar 4, 2013
    Thermopylae,MD
    I signed up.
    I'll check out the donation possibility too.

The logo is well done.

Funny, sort of reminds me of the "illegal immigrant crossing warning signs in SoCal" though. Is it a family trying to escape Maryland? :lol:

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I signed up.
    I'll check out the donation possibility too.

The logo is well done.

Funny, sort of reminds me of the "illegal immigrant crossing warning signs in SoCal" though. Is it a family trying to escape Maryland? :lol:

Lol... They're hanging out in VA until shit gets better

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    I think a BIG BIG part of accomplishing this PACs mission will be to educate the general public. I went to my local Capital One bank today to get my collector's form filled out. The guy asked me what it was for and I told him the purpose for wanting to it (not like he cared). He then proceeded by telling me had been thinking of picking up some firearms incase Congress banned any. Which struck up a whole conversation of me informing the impending doom on Oct 1. He was COMPLETELY UNAWARE of what was going on at the state level. I told him he should get on it but to also make sure to vote out those bastards that voted for the bill and to spread the word.

And I can't tell you how many people I've met who think an ar-15 is an "assault rifle" and the misconception that it can shoot a million rounds per second or that it is very easy to convert it to full auto. But then again I live in PG with lots of friends in montgomery county. If we can properly inform them, get your friends out to the shooting range, I'm sure it would help the cause more as more word of mouth gets around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom