• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon Yu

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2007
    Rockville
    Just remember that whatever target you decide to decimate down range needs to be cleaned up afterwards. We don't want to litter the place up.

Biodegradable stuff is good as a result of this. A truckload of plastic milk jugs (filled with water at the range) makes for a nice change of pace once they've been placed on a berm.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I have my laptop, lighter socket inverter, and a Sprint wireless card, and then the smartphone too. So I can post pics live during the shoot;)

so are you bringing your computer? I may take so many pics and video that I will need to dump my data off. So I will probably bring my mac.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    damn, i wish i could go. maybe i'll be able to find a ride down in spring.

i'd be interested in supplying some filled C02 tanks and a lil bit of tannerite :D

IF allowed of course

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    so are you bringing your computer? I may take so many pics and video that I will need to dump my data off. So I will probably bring my mac.

Sure, I probably won't get anywhere near filling up a pair of 4gig SD cards I have for my camera, but the computer comes in handy, especially if there is an emergency at work, so I keep it close;)

simplegreen

Professional Nerd

I just read up on the range rules.. seems Delmarva is a PC only range and all mac products will be setup on the 100 yard berm.. Sorry man.. rules are rules...

I'll be bringing my rig as well laptop piggy backing off my phone. I have a wifi hot spot setup on it so let me know if you need the password to upload stuff.

I'm starting to wonder if i should bring those old CRT monitors with me. The way you guys are talking we can shoot anything just as long as we clean it up...

Why am i starting to get a little nervous?

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I just read up on the range rules.. seems Delmarva is a PC only range and all mac products will be setup on the 100 yard berm.. Sorry man.. rules are rules...

I'll be bringing my rig as well laptop piggy backing off my phone. I have a wifi hot spot setup on it so let me know if you need the password to upload stuff.

I'm starting to wonder if i should bring those old CRT monitors with me. The way you guys are talking we can shoot anything just as long as we clean it up...

Why am i starting to get a little nervous?

Delmarva would not be that anti-American. Apple is an American company that keeps us competitive in the international market by having American innovation assembled abroad. Dell and other PC makers have out dated technology and other assorted crap that take jobs away from America. They also have pathetic marketing schemes that will never be anywhere near as effective as Apple.

No American would ever shot a mac and give way to a foreign computer. Anyone shoots a make needs to be detained by Homeland Security. PC's and PC users unethical, brainwashed, harbor domestic terrorism or are just plain evil.

So, I will take a password maybe for a few minutes during the day to check email. Maybe we can start a thread called "Live at the Fall 2008 Shoot" and put live pics up. Youtube videos may take too long to process. Then we can start a Mac vs. PC vote on here.

BTW my mac is currently running Mac OS leopard, Windows XP and unbuntu linux at the same time. So it is a PC too.

All mac products? Do you own an ipod? Ever see anyone with a "zune"? Did you know ipods saved our economy and at one point Itunes saved the entertainment industry?

All the PC users should take their evil anti-American ideology back to dirkastan.

Mac Users
    TWLOGOfortopofblog.jpg

PC users
    islamicjihadbomberdemo424_0.jpg

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    @marknakasone:

Your entire argument falls apart when you realize that Apple is not actually located in America. It is in the Bay Zone of the Peoples Republic of Man Francisco. I think the actual outpost is located in a zone called Commietino. Oh, and my ipod nano 4G says "made in china" on the back (I still prefer my Zune).

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    @marknakasone:

Your entire argument falls apart when you realize that Apple is not actually located in America. It is in the Bay Zone of the Peoples Republic of Man Francisco. I think the actual outpost is located in a zone called Commietino. Oh, and my ipod nano 4G says "made in china" on the back (I still prefer my Zune).

zunes FTW!!!!

i got mine for free anyways :P

oh yeah,

pc products> mac

although, i havent tried a mac yet but it seems nice if you cant quite get viruses or spam and all that sheit

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    Please hear me out on this serious issue.

Unfortunately, expensive target systems are the only way to train for real life tactical situations and more fun that other targets.

Since I have been shooting, I have used several dirt cheap, innovative target systems that produce the same result as these expensive ones.

The Zombie Sled
    Yes, train for zombie attacks, safely. First obtain a sheet or wood for thick cardboard, then put in 2 wires or thin pieces of wood perpendicular to the board. They should be approximately 3-5ft high.(anything bigger than 5ft will make shooters put round up in the air which is dangerous and zombies don't just anyways). Next, print out a zombie face and tape it over a body cut out target or piece of junk cardboard. Lastly, tape this all together, use glue and add all the balloons and stuff you want.

When using the zombie sled, tie a piece string to the board. Place it 25 to 15yds out and have a person standing behind the shooter pull the target in at zombie speed. Make sure to get 3 other people to start moaning like zombies. Play creative games with the target, etc.

Bleeding target
    You just need some tape and a paper/cardboard target. On the way down be sure to stop in every taco bell, Mcdonalds, Burger-king or any where that gives out free catchup packets. Twist the packet up and take it to the front of the target. Once you get a bullet on the tape, the force of the bullet will splatter the ketchup all over.

Just a thought.

bring some fishing line, flat wood, wire and balloons then it will be fun.

Dst

Jan 29, 2008
    Cary, NC
    No objections at all. In fact water jugs are encouraged to shot. :D

They make for great pictures and I think we'll have a few pro photographers there to capture the moment.

I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but...that's a lot of bullets. Whoever's taking those pictures might want to coordinate with the RSO, because within 5 seconds of "Range is hot", I predict those jugs will be gone. It will be ridiculous, and it will be completely freaking awesome.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but...that's a lot of bullets. Whoever's taking those pictures might want to coordinate with the RSO, because within 5 seconds of "Range is hot", I predict those jugs will be gone. It will be ridiculous, and it will be completely freaking awesome.

Yes, yes it will. And I can guarantee you that I will have the digital cam on the bench and recording 10 seconds before the RSO calls "Range hot". :D

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    No objections at all. In fact water jugs are encouraged to shot. :D

They make for great pictures and I think we'll have a few pro photographers there to capture the moment.

I have about 6 of them that I have no use for, so i'll bring them full of water and if anybody has a bunch of die, we can make it interesting :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom