• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • simplegreen

Professional Nerd
    Delmarva would not be that anti-American. Apple is an American company that keeps us competitive in the international market by having American innovation assembled abroad. Dell and other PC makers have out dated technology and other assorted crap that take jobs away from America. They also have pathetic marketing schemes that will never be anywhere near as effective as Apple.

No American would ever shot a mac and give way to a foreign computer. Anyone shoots a make needs to be detained by Homeland Security. PC's and PC users unethical, brainwashed, harbor domestic terrorism or are just plain evil.

So, I will take a password maybe for a few minutes during the day to check email. Maybe we can start a thread called "Live at the Fall 2008 Shoot" and put live pics up. Youtube videos may take too long to process. Then we can start a Mac vs. PC vote on here.

BTW my mac is currently running Mac OS leopard, Windows XP and unbuntu linux at the same time. So it is a PC too.

All mac products? Do you own an ipod? Ever see anyone with a "zune"? Did you know ipods saved our economy and at one point Itunes saved the entertainment industry?

All the PC users should take their evil anti-American ideology back to dirkastan.

Mac Users
    TWLOGOfortopofblog.jpg

PC users
    islamicjihadbomberdemo424_0.jpg

dirka Dirka mohammad jihad

inovation.. yeah.. sorta more specifically extreme over priced pretty packages :)

yeah i actually own 5 ipods.. go figure.. and i despise Itunes.. worst program on the planet. I will say that the ipod did wonders for the mobile music entertainment industry, i wont say that it saved entertainment thought.

and btw not one product apple is made in the USA lol

side note, i will be bringing a 55 gallon drum filled with black powder... thats ok right

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    We need a cheap remote control car that can carry a balloon for a moving target.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    We need a cheap remote control car that can carry a balloon for a moving target.

The sleds with fishing line better, trust me. Some dick head always ends up wasting the car. You can tell then it is about to happen when you see the gun load up a shot guns with 00-buck.

Just bring tape, fishing line, balloons, some wire and some ketchup packets.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    The sleds with fishing line better, trust me. Some dick head always ends up wasting the car. You can tell then it is about to happen when you see the gun load up a shot guns with 00-buck.

Just bring tape, fishing line, balloons, some wire and some ketchup packets.

As long as we dont allow shotguns to shoot at the car. We used to shoot arrows at a balloon on a car, and its a bit hard to hit a moving target. WE could do it just after ceasefire and get a group of people. Than drive the car back in. OR charge the guy who shot the car for replacement, heh

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    dirka Dirka mohammad jihad
    and btw not one product apple is made in the USA lol

and yes I said that. Or you could just pick up any apple product and read "designed in the US assembled in China" or read between the lines "we get paid twice". If you read my part about how Apple is great at bridging gaps in the international economy from marketing, manufacturing and innovation. They are a well run company and their computers should not be shot.

so what about that wireless key? is it "apd223ne" ?

congrats on your ipods.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    There's going to be way too many people to safely operate moving targets. The last thing I need is somebody chasing a car around with a 10/22 loaded with a 50 round mag shooting from left to right while a maniacal driver (probably me :innocent0) laughs sinisterly.

Last edited:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    There's going to be way too many people to safely operate moving targets. The last thing I need is somebody chasing a car around with a 10/22 loaded with a 50 round mag shooting from left to right while a maniacal driver (probably me :innocent0) lughs sinisterly.

Why just an r/c car, and seeing you are volunteering to drive,
    It's about time for a new company car anyways right.:D

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    There's going to be way too many people to safely operate moving targets. The last thing I need is somebody chasing a car around with a 10/22 loaded with a 50 round mag shooting from left to right while a maniacal driver (probably me :innocent0) lughs sinisterly.

So I'm way to tired to read the entire thread, but this idea of you with a remote to a RC truck and me with a M16 and Beta Mag just sounds fun.

Should I go to WalMart tomorrow????? :D

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008

You guys are not hearing me right. The sleds move in your shooting lane, that is it. So you will never sweep anyone if your muzzle. They are under 5ft so shots do not go into the air. If the just move to you and the operator is behind the shooter, then everything is totally safe.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    i got a rc truck tyco type. its got a spoiler on it we can tie off on. its been thru alot in the past few years so lets see how it lasts.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    You guys are not hearing me right. The sleds move in your shooting lane, that is it. So you will never sweep anyone if your muzzle. They are under 5ft so shots do not go into the air. If the just move to you and the operator is behind the shooter, then everything is totally safe.

No. ;)

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Why just an r/c car, and seeing you are volunteering to drive,
    It's about time for a new company car anyways right.:D

Well yeah....But I won't have the new one for another month....And I refuse to drive my own car and GASP! actually pay for gas.

The new car will be a Fusion. This one is an extremely tired 2005 Taurus.

TonyB

Feb 18, 2007
    Annapolis
    Are we doing name tags? I could bring a pack of the 'Hello, my name is..' stickers from work. :innocent0
    I'm good with names and have met a couple of y'all, but it takes 2 or 3 times to get stored in the steel trap. :D

PS - Myself and a friend are bringing a 9mm, .357, SKS, shotty, etc. I'll scrounge for some things to shoot, and have a pack or two of paper targets...I like the paper plates idea. :party29:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Are we doing name tags? I could bring a pack of the 'Hello, my name is..' stickers from work. :innocent0
    I'm good with names and have met a couple of y'all, but it takes 2 or 3 times to get stored in the steel trap. :D

PS - Myself and a friend are bringing a 9mm, .357, SKS, shotty, etc. I'll scrounge for some things to shoot, and have a pack or two of paper targets...I like the paper plates idea. :party29:

The name tags would be helpful; I'm not sure I have enough left from the past few shoots. If it's too late, no big deal.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    The name tags would be helpful; I'm not sure I have enough left from the past few shoots. If it's too late, no big deal.

I bought a packet of tags from Walmart earlier today. They aren't particularly fancy, and there aren't that many of them (maybe 20 or so), but I will donate the spare ones to the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom