• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Democrats tearing up the cities means Trump will win Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin and thus the election. Thank you BLM and Antifa. True patriots electing their nemesis.

In two years we'll have $499.00 AR's and $15.00 Thunderbolt bricks at Midway with free shipping $49.00 or more. In stock only!

I sure hope you are correct because if not .......

arts

Nov 14, 2014
    When everyone panics the shelves get bare quick. I remember daily trips to walmart and I am not doing that again.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Democrats tearing up the cities means Trump will win Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin and thus the election. Thank you BLM and Antifa. True patriots electing their nemesis.

In two years we'll have $499.00 AR's and $15.00 Thunderbolt bricks at Midway with free shipping $49.00 or more. In stock only!

I sure hope you are correct because if not .......

If not we'll have no AR's , ammo purchase through FFL only(with a hefty 'gun violence reduction' fee imposed) and a Lib Supreme Court that will agree that 2A means everyone has the right to own a squirrel rifle.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    If not we'll have no AR's , ammo purchase through FFL only(with a hefty 'gun violence reduction' fee imposed) and a Lib Supreme Court that will agree that 2A means everyone has the right to own a squirrel rifle.

We have meth attack squirrels here in Alabama, we NEED bigger, faster guns for those lil bastards.

I don't know about the rest of the ammo manufacturers but Remington has already stated that they are only making 9 mm and 5.56 ammo for the foreseeable future due to the shortage of raw materials such as lead and copper. I would imagine that also means they are slowing or stopping the production of Rimfire ammo.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Well that covers the half shelf in the ammo closet for .45 Colt and .45acp.....

*Laughs in third world dictator*

^^For the win^^:party29:

After 2013 I bought enough .22 to last 4 lifetimes:sad20::innocent0. I'll sell or trade half of it if prices get too insane.

5.56 and 9mm are also stacked deep and I'm not selling regardless of the price.

FIFY
    Depending on what prices go to, I might sell some. Capitalist tendencies and all. Not there yet though.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Well that covers the half shelf in the ammo closet for .45 Colt and .45acp.....

*Laughs in third world dictator*

I'd love to get there, but I got a late start to the whole collecting and regular shooting thing. One of my good friends who started years before me is now over 400k rounds. Good luck to anyone trying to fight a fire in his basement....

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Saw that LG had 5000-round cases of Aguila 22LR (CPHP) of the 1200fps variety, at about nine cents a round ... so, 60 cases in stock at $475 each plus shipping. All gone in just over an hour.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I'd love to get there, but I got a late start to the whole collecting and regular shooting thing. One of my good friends who started years before me is now over 400k rounds. Good luck to anyone trying to fight a fire in his basement....

I loaded 95% of those .45 Colt and .45acp back in January and February.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Saw that LG had 5000-round cases of Aguila 22LR (CPHP) of the 1200fps variety, at about nine cents a round ... so, 60 cases in stock at $475 each plus shipping. All gone in just over an hour.

I remember when the CMP put some surplus .22 on sale and sold out over 2,000 cases in two days, some of it is in my basement. That is 10,000,000 rounds.

I just checked and the CMP still have cases of commercial .22 for sale $354.95 includes shipping (7.1 cents a round), you have to be a member of a CMP affiliated club and two case per year limit. It is good quality target ammo made by Eley a special CMP Standard only available through CMP. A good way to start your stocking program just remember to keep buying more as you use it or you'll be scrambling again when the next shortage comes.

https://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C22ELYSTD-5000

Description
    ELEY CMP standard ELEY in conjunction with the CMP developed an accurate round packaged in a bulk pak. ELEY CMP standard features a paraffin wax coating to allow proper functioning through multiple .22LR firearm platforms. It will still be incredibly accurate compared to other ammo at this price point. ELEY CMP standard is available exclusively through the CMP. 40 grain 1090 fps Must be a member of an affiliated club. **Limit 2 cases per individual per year. Free S&H to all contiguous US states HI and AK call for S&H rates.

They also have other ammo for sale.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I remember when the CMP put some surplus .22 on sale and sold out over 2,000 cases in two days, some of it is in my basement. That is 10,000,000 rounds.

I just checked and the CMP still have cases of commercial .22 for sale $354.95 includes shipping (7.1 cents a round), you have to be a member of a CMP affiliated club and two case per year limit. It is good quality target ammo made by Eley a special CMP Standard only available through CMP. A good way to start your stocking program just remember to keep buying more as you use it or you'll be scrambling again when the next shortage comes.

https://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C22ELYSTD-5000

They also have other ammo for sale.

YOU BOUGHT 10,000,000 ROUNDS! Party at Blacksmith 101's backyard range! :lol2:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    22 LR Federal Champion 36 Gr CPHP 525 Rnds M-ID: 745 UPC: 029465057169
    36 Grains Long Rifle Ammunition comes in a box of 525 Cartridges 22 LR Federal Ammo 22 LR Grains: 36 Gr Rounds: 525 Rnds Type : Long Rifle Ammo Sales...
    Price:
    $74.95

... more info

OK, I'll sell mine for that!

Me too.

I take back what I said about price gougers. I've got a few boxes I'd be willing to sell for $75 a piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom