• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Educated guess or is it being reported somewhere? I would think that he would wait until after the funeral.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Lynch being possibly named has been reported on for the past two days.

Names are being floated left, right, and center. Talking heads need something to talk about.

I have no confidence in the Republican party doing the right thing anymore.

But I believe they are serious about telling BHO to FO if he tries to get someone confirmed.

Too much at stake.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Names are being floated left, right, and center. Talking heads need something to talk about.

But I believe they are serious about telling BHO to FO if he tries to get someone confirmed.

Too much at stake.

Agree with you, with one caveat: If Obama offers the Repubs something their crony capitalist benefactors want and are willing to accept in return, they'll cave. How's that for cynicism and disgust with the Repub establishment? I've just about had it with them.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Agree with you, with one caveat: If Obama offers the Repubs something their crony capitalist benefactors want and are willing to accept in return, they'll cave. How's that for cynicism and disgust with the Repub establishment? I've just about had it with them.

The unicorn urine sipping Liberals have gone back on their word too many times for them to be trusted.

BHO and Reid and Schumer and Pelosi have all concocted this brine.

Let them marinate in it.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md

Too much at stake.
    I hope you are right, but I fear they will, once again, roll over like two-dollar whores.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    What is wrong with you people that think the Republicans in the Senate should roll over? Its the Senates job to be a check for someone who will be seated for decades. :mad54:

Political price for doing the right thing? OH MY! You mean its BAD for a politician to put the peoples interest BEFORE their re-election? :rolleyes:

No wonder we are in the mess we are in. :sad20:

Some of you need your clockwork checked out.

STAND YOUR GROUND SENATE REPUBLICANS!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The unicorn urine sipping Liberals have gone back on their word too many times for them to be trusted.

BHO and Reid and Schumer and Pelosi have all concocted this brine.

Let them marinate in it.

I'm afraid that McConnell would do a deal with them knowing they'd go back on it, just so he could have the self satisfaction afterwards of saying he knew they would. Country be damned. I don't trust that guy.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It's not so hard to argue if you use the Democrats' line of reasoning and argument, which they have turned into a philosophy of governance: "Because we are in the majority, and that's the way it is. And if you disagree, you are an extremist, _____-ist, and _________-phobic" [fill in blanks, too long to type here].

We need more than just a replacement for Scalia. We need an insurance plan, so it would be better to get two. This is time to get out the political brass knuckles.

I'm all in favor of good faith negotiation and deal-making with parties who can be trusted and dealt with. Today's Democrats are not honorable or trustworthy, and they prove it every day, nationally and locally. They call Republicans the Taliban, hostage takers, and terrorists, and act as if they mean it. You cannot reason with petulant children or dogmatists.

You hit that one out of the park. Agree 1000%

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ^^^

I don't think they're going to cave this time.

If properly played, this will be a rallying cry for Republicans/Conservatives.

The Right has more to lose than the Left has to gain.

They will continue to tell BHO to go play with his putter.

I wish. Remember, we're talking about the Republican Party which has a recent history of capitulation in the interest of "getting along". I have a better chance of catching a 60 pound striper this spring than of the 'Pubs getting tough and making a stand...

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I wish. Remember, we're talking about the Republican Party which has a recent history of capitulation in the interest of "getting along". I have a better chance of catching a 60 pound striper this spring than of the 'Pubs getting tough and making a stand...

And if they capitulate, millions and millions of Republicans and Conservatives will stay home in November.

We won in '10.

We won in '14.

And NOTHING has come from or votes and our loyalty to the Party.

No more nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom