• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    What is wrong with you people that think the Republicans in the Senate should roll over? Its the Senates job to be a check for someone who will be seated for decades. :mad54:

Political price for doing the right thing? OH MY! You mean its BAD for a politician to put the peoples interest BEFORE their re-election? :rolleyes:

No wonder we are in the mess we are in. :sad20:

Some of you need your clockwork checked out.

STAND YOUR GROUND SENATE REPUBLICANS!

I don't think the Repubics should roll over, I do think they don't have the stones to keep from rolling over.

That's just my opinion.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Saw this in my FB feed from a liberal friend... gotta know what the enemy is thinking.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/15/the-gop-s-worst-nightmare-scotus-nominee.html

He would be the first person of illegal origin to be a Supreme Court Justice.

"Born in Matamoros, Mexico, and for years crossed the border by foot to attend school in Texas. He moved with his family to the Imperial Valley when he was 14."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-supreme-court-nominee-20140722-story.html

I think we have our winner. He is now Naturalized.

Master_P

May 27, 2015
    He would be the first person of illegal origin to be a Supreme Court Justice.

"Born in Matamoros, Mexico, and for years crossed the border by foot to attend school in Texas. He moved with his family to the Imperial Valley when he was 14."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-supreme-court-nominee-20140722-story.html

I think we have our winner. He is now Naturalized.

Crossing by foot does not necessarily indicate he was here illegally. To the contrary, if he did that for years, it suggests that he likely had an F1 student visa.

Plus, to get naturalized, his visa history is a large paper trail that DOJ can validate.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    This has nothing to do with Scalia other than comparing when an autopsy is done and when it is not.

Japanese Actor Killed During Rehearsal With Prop Samurai Sword

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/japanese-actor-killed-during-rehearsal-prop-samurai-sword-n519381
    A play rehearsal turned deadly in Japan when an actor was stabbed in the stomach with a samurai sword — and police Tuesday were investigating whether it was an accident or murder.

Daigo Kashino groaned after his abdomen was punctured Monday with the 28-inch weapon, witnesses said. He died several hours after he was rushed to a Toyko hospital from the studio, the Japan Times reported.

Now investigators are questioning the other actors to see if any of them saw what happened before the 33-year-old Kashino doubled-over.

An autopsy has been scheduled to determine the exact cause of his death, Japanese media reported.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    It disgusts me reading the Fox News story where obummer says the constitution clearly states he is to make a nomination. Oh, now you want to lean on the constitution!

Feb 28, 2013
    It disgusts me reading the Fox News story where obummer says the constitution clearly states he is to make a nomination. Oh, now you want to lean on the constitution!

...Because now it suits his needs.:rolleyes:

Otherwise, he could wipe his Muslim ass with the Constitution. :tdown:

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Prediction: Watch for President Affirmative Action to issue an Executive Order appointing (on an interim basis and citing extraordinary circumstances due to the number of pending cases) a recess replacement to the Supreme Court. My guess for his picks would be former MA governor Deval Patrick or blacktivist lawyers Judith Browne Dianis or Vanita Gupta. Any one of these three would mark the end of the rule of constitutional law in this country.

tony7815

Feb 11, 2016
    Pressure should be put on Grassley and McConnell to not hold hearings on any Obama nominee. Grassley is up for re-election this year so suggesting support for his primary challenger and withholding support for him in the general may help to move him in the right direction. Without grass roots pressure we can kiss it all goodbye.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Pressure should be put on Grassley and McConnell to not hold hearings on any Obama nominee. Grassley is up for re-election this year so suggesting support for his primary challenger and withholding support for him in the general may help to move him in the right direction. Without grass roots pressure we can kiss it all goodbye.

Write letters.

The addresses are a few pages back.

T-Man

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2010
    Catonsville

and it also says with advice and consent of the Senate. Both doing their jobs if they don't give consent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom