• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which Saturday is best for you?

• Total voters

hungryjoseph

Apr 23, 2013
    Chicken was on sale so I ended up picking up 13 lbs of drumsticks and 10 lbs of thighs with a bottle of BBQ sauce instead of burgers... Which cost significantly more per pound lol. That's what I will be bringing for food so post here and let me know if something needs to be grabbed in the morning before I head down.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks for all who brought tools, food, and knowledge to the build party today. I plan to have another one next month on May 3rd if there is anyone interested.

hungryjoseph

Apr 23, 2013
    Thanks for having us! Although I'm disappointed I screwed up my barrel, I definitely learned a lot working with all the different tools people brought. I won't be able to make May 3 but look forward to future ones.

Batu

Apr 16, 2010
    Howard County
    Thanks again for hosting the party. I apprieciate your passion and generosity; (and cool ass garage, car, motorcycle, and dogs) you ran yourself ragged for us virtual strangers, and I thank you. I learned a lot and hope to see yall again soon.-Nelson

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Thanks to you for hosting, and thanks to you and everyone for all the help. I lugged my parts kit around for years, and thanks to you guys, now have a functional firearm.

James

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    Lol

Attachments

• 440.jpg
      440.jpg
      75.1 KB · Views: 155

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    thanks again tc for not only hosting but fixing my f'ed up rivet. thanks to ever one else who brought tools+knowledge.

Stevearado

Oct 12, 2009
    St Mary's County
    I also thank you for hosting and for all of your help. I also thank everyone else for their help and use of tools. I had a great time even though I screwed up my barrel as well. In looking at my Polish build today, it appears that it does not have the gas port drilled. I will have to do that at the next party. I look forward to May.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I also thank you for hosting and for all of your help. I also thank everyone else for their help and use of tools. I had a great time even though I screwed up my barrel as well. In looking at my Polish build today, it appears that it does not have the gas port drilled. I will have to do that at the next party. I look forward to May.

That explains the rifle not cycling... If you are ever up this way give me a shout and we can drill that gas port out for you. It only takes 5 minutes.

wbw2123

Nov 19, 2012
    Thanks TC for hosting an awesome party. Learned more on Saturday than I could have in months of reading. Hope to have it running soon and will post pictures. Thanks to everyone fort he knowledge and tools. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom