• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which Saturday is best for you?

• Total voters

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    I really need to check the forum more often, just saw this thread. Life's been getting in the way for a while with my new house. Tired of pushing this receiver around while trying to find stuff in my general gun parts box. Put it off waaay too long.

I'd like to hop in on the next build party if I can get a really nice parts kit. :)

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Thanks! I've been doing some reading on how others have dealt with this (unique?) situation. Would love to hear some more ideas

I'd need photos to know exactly how bad it is, etc. If the gas port and handguard retainer flats are in the "correct" location when the barrel is put in clocked correctly, an oversize pin may indeed be all that's needed.

Or if it's completely unusable as-is, I might could be interested in taking it off your hands depending how bad it all is. ;)

Send me some photos (or if you're near GB/Pasadena/Rivera Beach/Fort Meade we could meet up and I can look at it in person). PM me and I'll send you my email address.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    Can a mis-drilled barrel pin be filled with TG weld to control the heat and then the repaired section turned to size with a lathe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom