• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    I hope you enjoy yours Webb. I have custom knives from a few different guys that charge way more than Dynamik. I end up carrying the dynamik more than any of them.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    It seems that most of the knives he has sold recently have come from here, it seems his give away was a good idea!

I paid for the brown Reaper on his page, and told him if he got to making a matching Skirmish, it would be bought before it hit the marketplace.

When I get the Reaper, I will post pics.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    I'm glad it worked out in his favor. I thought i ruined his contest by answering in the first few minutes. lol. He's basically like a drug dealer at this point. The first one was free, and now I can't stop buying them.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Alright. You asked for it. Apparently these are almost done. That second one from the left looks awesome. And that Sword!

IMG_20150318_144305_636_zpsv0sbxhyw.jpg

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    They shouldn't have drilled out the tang on the sword. The extra weight would have helped the balance.

Rob

I was wondering about that. I'm not sure if he's ever made one before though. I think he may be keeping that one for himself. :envy:

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Funny - I had just checked his site yesterday. I was looking for a present for myself, and had he had a Seraph ready I probably would have bought one. Those kwaiken are pretty cool, but for what I want it for a Seraph would be better I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom