• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    On my 22nd birthday. Gonna march my parents and girlfriend up there and pick some stuff out!

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    Oh man, wish I could make this one, but after my recent "acquisitions" at a family estate sale, I think I need to take it easy for a while, at least until I get a bigger safe, or convince my wife to let me fortify a whole room in the house.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    The York SAR shows were ****. Even though the last few havent been affiliated with SAR, they've still been better than any show within the MD state lines IMO. I'll be passing on this one, but for those who do attend; there is a Hooters near by.....and that's never bad :D

There are too many boob references in this post for me to even think about gun shows. :lol:

jodavk

Nov 30, 2010
    I'm a DE resident and have bought longguns (and carried home) at the York show. You fill out the forms, they make the call, and if you're lucky they get immediate approval. I have also sold & traded longguns there to venders.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    It was crazy packed butts to nuts. Cheapest 556 was about .75 a round. The only "deal" I found was a new in wrap KAC ras for $100.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    These days 75 cents per round for 5.56 is a GOOD deal. :(

Anybody there late? Worth going tomorrow?

Any reloading supplies?

racer79

n00b
    Jan 24, 2013
    Northern MD
    It was packed and smelly until they turned on the a/c, then it was just crowded. There seemed to be a decent selection, but idk about "deals" i saw an m&p shield 9mm for $600-I had to pass

ravensfan52

Jan 23, 2013
    Actually not that many Mosins. Last time I went there was a dealer literally selling crates of them, this time it was just random dealers selling a couple. I did see quite a few AK mags. I want to say they were around $30-$40, I didn't really pay attention to them though.

streetdude

Oct 3, 2012
    Went. Got there around noon, really no line to get in. Place was packed, was rather stuffy, some fresh air would have been nice. Deals were what you would expect today. Thanks wolf knives for the artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom