• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hi-Torque

Jan 16, 2013
    Finksburg
    Packed and expensive. A few normal priced things, but the hot items were all inflated. Seemed to be fairly less inflated than Timonium on some of the guns. One seller had M44's for $250, a couple were pretty nice original non-refurbs.

I did see very nice looking crates of '71 Bulgarian 7.62x54r for $169.99. There were probably 35 crates lined up under the seller's table at noon. Best price there.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Packed and expensive. A few normal priced things, but the hot items were all inflated. Seemed to be fairly less inflated than Timonium on some of the guns. One seller had M44's for $250, a couple were pretty nice original non-refurbs.

I did see very nice looking crates of '71 Bulgarian 7.62x54r for $169.99. There were probably 35 crates lined up under the seller's table at noon. Best price there.

was this two tins of 440?

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    Any primers, powder or other reloading supplies?

I didn't go to York today. I went to Elizabethtown PA and stopped at Barrys train Shop. My other vice. While I was in the area, I did stop at Trop Gun Shop and Shyda's Gun Shop. Both had primers in stock. Trop had a sign up that said only one brick of 1000 per customer. I pick up a brick of 1000 Federal Small Magnum Primers for $37.10 out the door. I headed over toward Richland Shooters Supply, but remembered Shyda's was the closer store the direction I was headed and picked up a box of 1000 Winchester Large Pistol Standard or Magnum Primers $34.99 and a leather sling for my M1A $15.99. $54.04 after taxes. Both stores had primers when I left. Shyda's had a larger selection of Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Primers with no signs limiting the amount you could purchase. I didn't stop at Richland since I purchased everything my brother was looking for.

Oct 7, 2008
    Arnold MD
    Got back from York around 1ish, was there in line when they opened. Was a little crowded but nothing to bad. Alot of 30rd mags around, I don't have an AR but they were going for $30 each. All the mags I saw weren't to badly priced, not like on GunBroker or anything.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    The show was good, Mag prices a bit lower than a few shows I have been at lately. Ammo was still high! No screaming deals. but had a good time.

Hankhank

Jan 31, 2012
    Baltimore County
    york was far better than ho co; went to ho co on saturday and picked up chicken fingers and a pulled pork sandwich . . . . went to york today and picked up 2 factory glock 9mm 33 rd mags, a mossberg 590a1 with tactical light, and . . . finally found a cz 527 scout in 7.62x 39

wallet is empty. back to work tomorrow

jake12

May 18, 2010
    On Saturday, I went to Shyda's and asked about primer limit and the young guys said one per customer.

I was at Shydas on Sat too. Place was much more full than the last time I was there at Thanksgiving.

Managed to snag a few boxes of CCI 22 for better prices than I have seen in months.

Was drooling over their Springfield M1a's.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Beemer

Sep 12, 2012
    What shows and/or gun shops do you recommend in VA? Im in southern MD also and thought about jumping on the motorcycle and heading down 301 into VA. It'd be nice to know of some shops or shows to visit if you know of any.

tatoocrab

Sep 20, 2010
    tracy's landing / beltsville
    What shows and/or gun shops do you recommend in VA? Im in southern MD also and thought about jumping on the motorcycle and heading down 301 into VA. It'd be nice to know of some shops or shows to visit if you know of any.

there a shop just south of bridge when you enter VA 301
    and next show in Fredericksburg Va on March 8-10
    never been to ether one but planning on going to Fred. show in March

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom