• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Do you MDS folks want to meet somewhere on the range? Say next to that big old stove/fireplace thing under the roof area?

OK edit to this, do the MDS folks want to meet here and walk back to the back pits together say around 09:30 ish?

I'm going to get up there early to help Howard with set up if anything is needed so I can meet up there or we can say heck with it?

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    OK edit to this, do the MDS folks want to meet here and walk back to the back pits together say around 09:30 ish?

I'm going to get up there early to help Howard with set up if anything is needed so I can meet up there or we can say heck with it?

Huh, maybe I should get up there and help set up, too. Not sure when I'll be there at this point, but I'll have MDS t-shirt and hat on...(yea, I'm an mdshooters geek).

howard762

York Match Director
    Feb 2, 2012
    Stewartstown PA
    There shouldn't be much set up to do, but thanks for the offer.

If you want to have a Md Shooters squad that's cool, but someone will have to translate the usernames to real names for me. I know some of them, but not all.

PM me. Tell me your real name and that you want to be on MD Shooters squad

BigW

Tactical Geek
    Mar 19, 2012
    Bowie, MD
    Dang it! This sounds like so much fun, but I can't make it this weekend. Have fun guys, maybe I'll catch the next one.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Had a great time yesterday, liked being able to shoot the pistol shotgun combo. Definitely need more shotgun loading work. Many thanks to anthonyjhallen for the little friendly shooting competition in our group, this helped push me and made me make some shotgun mistakes. Need to make sure I carry my other chokes with me and make sure I have #6 shot for the Texas star since the plates didn't fall when I hit'em.

anthonyjhallen

May 16, 2011
    APG
    Had a great time yesterday, liked being able to shoot the pistol shotgun combo. Definitely need more shotgun loading work. Many thanks to anthonyjhallen for the little friendly shooting competition in our group, this helped push me and made me make some shotgun mistakes. Need to make sure I carry my other chokes with me and make sure I have #6 shot for the Texas star since the plates didn't fall when I hit'em.

And I need to learn how to count so I don't

1: waste time loading rounds I am not going to need

2: stop running to gun dry

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    And I need to learn how to count so I don't

1: waste time loading rounds I am not going to need

2: stop running to gun dry

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Buddy was telling us to count in the morning session and he made it sound easy. For me there is so much going on I lose count. So, when I say, slow down because, slow is smooth and smooth is fast, I don't mean to sound like I have mastered it. It's just a reminder.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009

Nice meeting you. Thanks for coming up and saying hello.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Had a good time.

I'm interested to see my times compared to Jackson and Anthony... I was doing pretty good with my shotgun until the last stage we shot LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom