You Know You Live In A Bad Neighborhood When......

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Does anyone know the convenience store off of franklin that has the sign that says something like "Obama now Obama forever Obama and for always"? Because that cracks me up whenever I see it.

Is that the one where you can buy loose cigarettes, a bottle of MD2020 and 4 Dixie cups.:rolleyes:

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    You're watching a news report about a drive by at a Popeye's fried chicken where a shooter fires at a driver, but kills the toddler in the back seat. You see the reporter standing in the spot where the kid was killed and you notice the parking spot where you ate lunch earlier that day, in the back round.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    You call the police three times to report no fewer than 30 people doing drugs on your front lawn and beating on your doors and windows at 3 am screaming "Let me in, motherfu**ers", and the cops never show up.

True story.

Dude, time to move. I will let you set up a tent in my back yard. :lol2:

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Dude, time to move. I will let you set up a tent in my back yard. :lol2:

Hahaha!
    Those neighbors moved out about 4 months ago, thank goodness. They were nothing but trouble and were the cause of the majority of the issues we had.Then there was more fun with people doing/selling drugs at the vacant house. But that got resolved rather quickly.

Of course, the new neighbors are moving in now...
    Obama stickers everywhere.

How big is your back yard?

Feb 28, 2013
    Hahaha!
    Those neighbors moved out about 4 months ago, thank goodness. They were nothing but trouble and were the cause of the majority of the issues we had.Then there was more fun with people doing/selling drugs at the vacant house. But that got resolved rather quickly.

Of course, the new neighbors are moving in now...
    Obama stickers everywhere.

So, in other words, all is well in the world of hope and change, right?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    When you see 3 generations walking the street at noon, and they're all skipping school.

If you've got random people standing on street corners with a pit bull on a leash made out of chain.

When you come back from dinner with Alucard, only to find a dozen cop cars, your neighbor getting his legs set in the back of an ambulance(that broke them jumping out of his 3rd floor bedroom window when the cops did a no-knock), and blood from said idiot all over your stair well.

If there's a knock on your front door, you instinctively look out the back with a gun...because often, that's where the other guy is.

When you've seen more violent crimes than police.

When you tell someone where you live and they respond, "oh.....damn......."

When police pull up to question you for being white, because you're either lost and need help, or trying to buy drugs.

when you've looked around at a polling place, and you know for a FACT the democrat is going to win.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    At the local playground, you're probably going to see a few dozen kids running around on their own, while the single moms spawning them are busy fighting and pulling each other's hair.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    So, in other words, all is well in the world of hope and change, right?

Ha!

I'm waiting for the day when they see me loading the car to head to the range and give me the 3rd degree about my evil dangerous firearms. Talked to the a couple times breifly, because I think it's better to be on good terms with neighbors, but haven't brought up anything that they might consider controversial. It will be interesting to see how they react. They seem like ok people in general, but they also seem like the type that would be all high and mighty about not liking guns. They seem very hippie dippy.

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    Ha!

I'm waiting for the day when they see me loading the car to head to the range and give me the 3rd degree about my evil dangerous firearms. Talked to the a couple times breifly, because I think it's better to be on good terms with neighbors, but haven't brought up anything that they might consider controversial. It will be interesting to see how they react. They seem like ok people in general, but they also seem like the type that would be all high and mighty about not liking guns. They seem very hippie dippy.

Dude, I would not mention owning guns in that neighborhood if you like them. Sounds like the minute you leave they would be evenly distributed among your neighbors.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Dude, I would not mention owning guns in that neighborhood if you like them. Sounds like the minute you leave they would be evenly distributed among your neighbors.

Hardly. They seem like the kind that would be offended living so close to mean scary guns. And insist that they be turned in, you know, for the children.

But, I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
    I'd rather not have yet another contentious relationship with our neighbors.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    - When you come home to find you can't walk up to your apartment because EMS has the stairwell blocked dealing with one of the morons living below you. So you wait outside and get hit up for a smoke by no less than three kids half your age.

- When you are routinely awakened by someone pounding on your door looking for the hoodrats across the landing.

- When chambering a round next to the door becomes a regular way of answering the visitors mentioned above

- When a search of the sex offender database brings up most of your apartment complex

- When your zip code is 20704

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom