You Know You Live In A Bad Neighborhood When......

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TNW

Jan 27, 2014
    When you call 911 and get put on hold.
    When you are woken up at 1 AM to 13 gunshots.
    When someone tells you they are going to kill you when you honk at them for driving on the wrong side of Presidents Street.
    When your HD gun is an SBR.

All true stories from Baltimore, and I live in a pretty decent area.

At my last apartment, someone broke in while I was home, 5 mins after I usually left for work, which was unnerving because it seemed they had been watching me. Someone had been shot two years prior in the adjacent apartment on my birthday.

When I lived in California my neighbors were drug dealers that didn't even really try to hide it. They would smoke in their caddy and acted like they owned the complex. I had someone get their apartment mixed up with mine once and try and break in at 1AM. Stood on the other side of the door ready to smoke them with a Les Paul (no gun at the time)

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Bullet resistant glass between you and the taco bell cashier.

Bullet resistant glass at a Comcast service center. Oh wait, not the same thing. It's not to protect from roberies, but to keep customers from beating the shit out of Comcast's a-hole employees.;)

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    after the first 10 times your neighbors are raided by the cops you no longer freeze when you hear " Sherriffs Office search warrant" :)

lilmike1464

Oct 12, 2013
    Baltimore City, MD
    When you see this store

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      116.5 KB · Views: 294

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    And that's why I lived in Georgetown and sucked up the commute when I was stationed at Hood.

Coppers cove was ten miles away, much nicer. Temple was alright, but it didn't have much by way of shopping. There were nicer parts of killeen, but nowhere near Rancier. Every post has some form of Victory Drive. Hell, at Irwin we had the whole city of Barstow.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    - The main businesses in your neighborhood are churches and liquor stores.

- Police are always in your neighborhood OR they never come when something bad happens

- Your neighborhood is patrolled by the Feds, not the local police force who is scared to death of where you live

- The sound of police sirens, ambulances and or gunshots is the white noise that helps you sleep at night.

- You neighborhood has been featured on a ghetto DVD like Hood 2 Hood or a reality crime show like America's Most Wanted or Cops.

- The median per capita income in your neighborhood is 10K a year although you live in one the most expensive cities in the country.

- Taxi's and pizza delivery men refuse to service your neighborhood

- If you live near a bar or a nightclub, there are local men waiting for you to park taking "tips" to watch your car while you are clubbing.

- The streets are completely dead in the daytime with no kids playing outside of people walking their dogs OR the streets are cluttered with loitering people all hours of the day and night.

- Your neighborhood corner store has "EBT" painted in huge letters next to the main store sign.

- You have been asked if want to buy weed or other drugs from prepubescent kids.

- Things like cigars used for smoking weed (i.e. swishers, dutch masters) and liquor are significantly cheaper in corner stores in your neighborhood compared to stores in surrounding wealthier neighborhoods.

- You make sure you get indoors and stay indoors before the sun goes down.

- People would be crazy to take a jog around your neighborhood like they do in the suburbs.

- You wouldn't dream of visiting the park across the street from where you live.

- Crackheads/homeless drug addicts in your neighborhood aren't scary, they are a pleasant reminder of the God-given gifts of sanity and sobriety.

- All the teenagers in your neighborhood wear matching colors or the same pro sports apparel of the same team that doesn't even play in your city.

- A few feet away from your residence is strictly off limits for walking and or driving.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    1. Getting lead poisoning has nothing to do with old paint
    2. The crew of America's Most Wanted has reserved parking on your street.
    3. The Taliban avoid your street because back home they only have to worry about drone strikes.

TNW

Jan 27, 2014
    Does anyone know the convenience store off of franklin that has the sign that says something like "Obama now Obama forever Obama and for always"? Because that cracks me up whenever I see it.

Kelson1066

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frederick County
    When it's the middle of the work day and not a single car has moved in your parking lot.

When prepubescent teens break into your car and leave their dog when you show up.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    -When you can't put the garbage out in cans on trash day because someone will steal the cans.
    -When you don't worry about hearing gun shots if they aren't on your block.
    -When you don't need to turn on the light for a late night bathroom trip because the searchlight from the police chopper provides enough illumination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom