• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    If they are MP's or USAF Security Forces they are covered under LEOSA. (All military LEO's are as of 2013) USAF and US Army can apply at www.leosaonline.com. I'm retired Security Forces and have had my credentials for a year. Takes about 30 days to process and is good for 5 years. No need to fool around with Maryland's BS and its good in any state. 926b is $160 and 926c(retired) is around $175 and $75 to renew. Feel free to contact me if you need anymore info or a POC.

I've read about this. Quite a victory.

Which brings up one hell of a question doesn't it..

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    You aren't active duty military, right?

But maybe you need to shut your trap on this thread right now before you get the deep ban.

LOL!!!!

You mad bro?!?!? I was waiting for you to start the reporting/ban threats. Click that report button like you always do tough guy. What's active duty got anything to do with it? Are you active duty? If not, take your own dumb advise.

I do like seeing that while I dismissed you for the night, you clearly still thought about me. In honor of star wars, I can feel the anger dwelling inside of you..........

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I've tried to get back on topic, the guy doesn't stop with his BS.

I can't ban people. They earn their own ban.
    Seems like you could use some gold bond powder for all of your butt hurt.
    And for the record, I don't think you're the brightest bulb in the pack, but I've never hit the report button on you. I've done it maybe 3 times for spam posts.
    Once you sober up, go back and read your posts to see how ridiculous you look, getting upset over zilch. Service and in service. Wow.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    USAF cops are now allowed to carry concealed on base while off duty. Sounds like a force multiplier to me. Whats the question?

See post #28. Guess it wasn't answered, but if affirmative wouldn't your solution work?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    And off base via LEOSA correct?

Well, since it's LEOSA and they qualify, of course. They wouldn't need LEOSA to carry on base, but since they now qualify, it makes sense. It no doubt swayed the decision makers approving carry on base. That would be a nightmare coming and going.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Well, since it's LEOSA and they qualify, of course. They wouldn't need LEOSA to carry on base, but since they now qualify, it makes sense. It no doubt swayed the decision makers approving carry on base. That would be a nightmare coming and going.
    No doubt.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    If they are MP's or USAF Security Forces they are covered under LEOSA. (All military LEO's are as of 2013) USAF and US Army can apply at www.leosaonline.com. I'm retired Security Forces and have had my credentials for a year. Takes about 30 days to process and is good for 5 years. No need to fool around with Maryland's BS and its good in any state. 926b is $160 and 926c(retired) is around $175 and $75 to renew. Feel free to contact me if you need anymore info or a POC.
    Why all the hostility toward everyone here? The guy wanted a MD permit and he got one. End of story. Thanks for the link but I'm sure he already knows this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Why all the hostility toward everyone here? The guy wanted a MD permit and he got one. End of story. Thanks for the link but I'm sure he already knows this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You must not have read the first questions then..

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Maybe multiple swings? What was that movie called where multiple cars disappeared in less than a minute, "Gone in 60 Seconds?"

thor-s-gay-hammer-spin-o.gif

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    You must not have read the first questions then..

Pretty sure with over 17 years on the job and holding a leadership position, he is aware. As for the OP, I find no fault in a new guy trying to sift through the convoluted laws, regulations and heaping pile of other ******** that MD serves up to gun owners. I'm sure you remember the constant crap that was slung around her concerning having to carry concealed, and those who shook their voodoo dolls and swore you'd be arrested for printing let alone carrying openly. TM finally got a reading directly from Delaine Brady contradicting these what these nah-Sayers professed.

Again, nothing is gained by continuing to poke the new guys.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member

Until just recently concealed carry on base off duty was a big "NO". It would be a giant PITA to unload every time you came onto base. As far as I know its only air bases that allow this. I think that this was a quiet response to possibly ending another Ft. Hood before it starts. (Just a thought)Their are more cops in the USAF than any other position. This adds a lot of qualified folks with guns on base and I don't know of a single cop that has not applied for credentials. Multiply that by everyone that was a cop for ten years or retired as one. That's thousands of people qualified to get LEOSA credentials just from the USAF. When you add all branches that is an untold number. Puts lots of guns on the street. Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom