• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Jeromee, welcome aboard. There are a few members here that work at Cresap, I'm sure one of them can help with any specific questions you have.

Fire-4-Effect

Aug 3, 2008
    Frederick, Md
    Guys,

We had a board meeting last week and discussed the lever gun shoot. We are going to try and setup an area so that you guys can all be near each other rather than spread all over the place. I cannot promise anything as it may be a busy day and if so we will have to "for go" that idea.

I really like the idea of Cresap holding special shoots. I am a fairly new member and as a result do not carry a lot of weight at the club yet but hope to slowly warm the members up to this being a more common occurrence. The best way for me to do that is for us to have a very safe and uneventful day Sunday. If we show them we can be safe and respectful of the rules they will be very amicable to future shoots like this.

Heck, I would love to see AK / SKS shoot, Mosin shoots, AR shoots, etc... I think it would be a heck of a lot of fun and increase interest in firearms and result in higher attendance of the club. That is all a good thing.

Let's take it an event at a time though. I look forward to an enjoyable shoot Sunday with all of you guys. I cannot shoot since I am a RO but will just have fun admiring all of the levers and meeting everyone.

Thanks

Phil

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Phil,

Thank you for all of your help. I'm sure the rest of the guys appreciate it as well and we're looking forward to a friendly get together.

J

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    BTW, is anyone bringing either a revolver or rifle in .45lc? Like to fire one...

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Guys,

I will not be able to be at the shoot on Sunday. It is my 10th anniversary and the wife and I are going away. Have fun and put some lead down range for me.

+1 to what PRyker said above...
    Your "go to" range officers this weekend will be will be Phil, Jimmy, and Rick

JasonMD85

Aug 16, 2006
    .... I cannot shoot since I am a RO but will just have fun admiring all of the levers and meeting everyone.

Thanks

Phil

Don't forget you need to try my Winchester 94.. I think it has a problem. I think an experienced RO needs to put a few rounds down range and make sure everything feels okay.. :innocent0:innocent0:D

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm only bringing 22lr's.

Well....and my son.:D

I have the Henry youth model if anybody would like to try it, and I have a Taurus Tracker 970.....it's a BIG mutha' for a 22. :cool:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm only bringing 22lr's.

Well....and my son.:D

I have the Henry youth model if anybody would like to try it, and I have a Taurus Tracker 970.....it's a BIG mutha' for a 22. :cool:

That's cool. He's more than welcome to try my Marlin 39 for a different flavor of .22 goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom