• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    As for "Dumais Syndrome"...

We now know (and probably should have after Brochin) that we can never believe someone's position until they vote.

Some said to let off the pressure on certain reps because it had been said they were friendlies. I say bollox on that.

Several of the Delegates I talked to wanted the pressure to stay up, and didn't mind the preaching to the choir on it, because it meant that the opposition was being plastered, too. When staff complains, the boss takes notice.

So, we now should know to never let up, never back down, regardless of what we are 'told'

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I understand the sentiment of the OP, but I have to agree that the people enacting this legislation don't really care what we have to say one way or the other, even if some fraction of them are lurking on these boards. Seriously, isn't the writing already on the wall?!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist (or a molecular microbiologist) to figure out what they will be enacting after this "common sense first step" gets signed into law... really, people... let's engage our brains!!

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    This is an on line information exchange is it not? Don't you think these folks can deduce the "loopholes" without looking here? They're not lopopholes anyway. If they allowed it, it's by design. They aren't as ignorant as we think they are. Their staffs are pretty saavy.

I'm not gonna let those tyrants in Annapolis infringe on my 1A rights just because they infringed on my 2A rights.

I'm not so sure that ALL of their staff's are "savvy". Considering some of the nonsense I heard on the floor of the State House.

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    It seems to me that the anti-gun folks are pretty clueless and completely gun illiterate. So, is it now safe to start talking about what our purchasing options will be if we cannot defeat this thing on referendum or in the courts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom