• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    hummmm....... 15 to 20 protesters and yet there were hundreds of people in line. You would think that would tell them something.

Rusty Jeep

Jul 15, 2011
    Cambridge, MD
    I got there around 3:30pm on Friday, the first day it opened. Two lines about 300 yards long going into the door. I only had to wait about 30 minutes before I got in the door.

It was my first time heading to this gun show and I enjoyed it despite how crowded it was and how steep the prices were. Got myself two Bulgarian Circle 21 mags for my AK74 at $30 a pop. Also found an East German Bakelite mag that I finally convinced myself to shell out $60 for. One table over from that guy was selling them for $75 and a 45-round Bakelite for $100!

I also laughed at a someone selling a crate (2 cans) of 5.45 for $400 and then when I got home I cried because all the websites I usually buy them from are sold out or backordered at 30 cents a round.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    $400 a case is not too far what they go for now. I paid almost that much when 7N6 was first imported.

Dave_E71

Nov 11, 2009
    Was there Friday and didn't do too bad.
    I got 7 brand new 20's in the original box dated 8/70 for $100 (I actually prefer the 20's to the 30's anyway)
    I've been wanting a Henry Golden Boy for some reason and found one NIB for $415, dealer had no issues selling it to a MD resident.
    My uncle picked up an Armalite National Match AR-15 for $1425.
    800 rounds of linked .223 (4 & 1) for $500

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I got there around 3:30pm on Friday, the first day it opened. Two lines about 300 yards long going into the door. I only had to wait about 30 minutes before I got in the door.

It was my first time heading to this gun show and I enjoyed it despite how crowded it was and how steep the prices were. Got myself two Bulgarian Circle 21 mags for my AK74 at $30 a pop. Also found an East German Bakelite mag that I finally convinced myself to shell out $60 for. One table over from that guy was selling them for $75 and a 45-round Bakelite for $100!

I also laughed at a someone selling a crate (2 cans) of 5.45 for $400 and then when I got home I cried because all the websites I usually buy them from are sold out or backordered at 30 cents a round.

Thats the new normal for 5.45

deercrazy82

Feb 20, 2012
    Riverdale, MD
    Went to chantilly on Saturday and visited one of the old timers who weren't price gouging on magazines and got his last two 20 rd pmags for $16 bucks a peice. I think that was the best deal I saw at the show. I refused to pay that much for 556 ammo those prices were ridiculous.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    From keeping my eyes open and searching the older guys like I said before and Deercrazy82 said I got 33 round Glock mags for 50 each. Not the fakes either.

A couple BX-25's for 35 each. They retail for 29.99 and shipping would have been at least 7 if they would send to my friend in PA.

For the most part anything HIGH CAP was doubled if not more. So, finding deals was really a nice find.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    hummmm....... 15 to 20 protesters and yet there were hundreds of people in line. You would think that would tell them something.

doesn't it piss you off that those assholes sit around in a group and actually PLAN ways to **** with your day?

It has nothing to do with changing anything, they just want people to pay attention to them, they'll latch onto anything that will impress their peers.

It's sad, is what it is.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    I picked up a G23 gen 2 for 395 OTD, I was happy. I went sunday morning, line was still halfway around the building. None of the high priced ARs were moving, none of the mags either. Every table I went to tried to charge me $50 + for a standard capacity G23 mag

The Panic has peaked, reality has set in....the economy is still bad.

mh53gunner

Dec 17, 2009
    Gotta love the prices the dealers were charging for the AR mags. Pmags were priced at 40 bucks +
    Any we all gave Cheaper than Dirt hell. Looks like many were trying to cash in on the hysteria.
    It would appear that this round if panic buying far exceeds the 94 ban.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    $400+ for 500 rounds of .223 Tula?

DAG Ammo should be ashamed. That is grossly overpriced even with the panic buying! Considering they sold the same item for $150.00 at the Fredericksburg show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom