• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    Here are line pic's from 9 am this morning ( Opened at 9 )
    34 degrees, windy and flurries.

Line went over the hill, past the fenced in lot, then down the road.

I drove to some local gun stores to spend my money. Those were just as crazy.

I guess you can say. It really is the end of the world.

show1_zps11c2def6.jpg

show2_zpsc2277a3d.jpg

show3_zpsc053ba38.jpg

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    This is why I didn't even flinch to get out of the fart-sack this morning. F-that. Craziness. I'll stay home and kick the cats. :D

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    When I see something like this it makes me feel good. There are so many well armed Americans in this great nation. The thought of so many guns gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    The large gun storei PA off exit 8 on 83 had Pmags for 30 each. I rolled my eyes after I asked. Then someone called about them. The salesman said, well if you don't buy them, I'm sure someone in this store will and hung up.

I also went to a store in harrisburg off of exit 40a. Lot's of cool Tactical clothes and such. All AR style guns were long gone and people we coming in for pick ups from orders of AR's.
    Customer service stunk a bit. They were more worried about the incoming phone calls then the people in line with items in their hands.

These places were swamped with people, you could see panic in customers eyes, lots of grab anything buying going on.

Still seen lots off ammo at really low prices.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    The large gun storei PA off exit 8 on 83 had Pmags for 30 each. I rolled my eyes after I asked. Then someone called about them. The salesman said, well if you don't buy them, I'm sure someone in this store will and hung up.

I also went to a store in harrisburg off of exit 40a. Lot's of cool Tactical clothes and such. All AR style guns were long gone and people we coming in for pick ups from orders of AR's.
    Customer service stunk a bit. They were more worried about the incoming phone calls then the people in line with items in their hands.

These places were swamped with people, you could see panic in customers eyes, lots of grab anything buying going on.

Still seen lots off ammo at really low prices.

we stopped by Freedom Armory too!! $30 pmags and $20 Bushy 20s

Mofiki

Dec 16, 2012
    me and the boy ended up getting there at 10:30 and it took us like 3 min to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom