• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Steel AK mags are like $35-45, waffles were around $75 last I checked their. They are a good store with good guys, but they know they have Maryland by the ballsack.
    I saw several prices for AK mags at the York show:
    New no country of manufacture listed - 30 rounds $16
    New polish 30 round mags - $20
    Used 30 round $20 (decent shape)
    4 30's in a mag pouch (some rust) $85
    One table had surplus 30 round mags for $60. I actually asked what was special about them and he said nothing.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    "Man I'm glad I didn't go" LOL What was different? There is always a line like that before that show opens, it had maybe 50 more people than usual waiting for the doors to open.

This time when we showed up at 1PM some things were sold out that usually aren't, like ammo, and some table's rifle mags.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    pretty cool to see mulitple people bringing handtrucks and loading up on ammo.

at the mag ladies table the guy next to me was told 3 mag limit on HK 30round mags they were $60ea, he offered her $50 on top of each one for more and she said no. ( i would have walked away and then come back for 3 more or asked someone else to pick up 3 and give em the cash) for the most part people were working together pretty well. i saw one table yell at a couple of guys from NY telling them they couldn't buy any firearms, they wouldn't even ship em.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    The husband and wife who normally sell full auto did not raise their Mac prices. Obviously, I will give them all the business I can. There AK mags were $20 each. Another guy was trying to sell the same thing for $60 each and of course I will never buy from him

6cylrider98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2008
    Bmore Co
    went today early .no problem getting in the line wasnt that bad. Got some stuff but it was picked clean .lol. Prices were crazy esp AR stuff. The guys whom build them were busy as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom