• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • janxster

Sep 15, 2012
    Me and 4 friends from work went. We got there at 8:15 after getting up at 6:00. The line was 5 times longer at 9:00. We immediately found a table selling gen 2 30 rnd pmags for $20 and windowed for $25. We got some and moved on. I also found a case of 223 for $500, which was sorta acceptable to me even though it was $100 more than the same at Walmart a couple weeks ago. I did feel some buyers remorse about the ammo until i saw it on gun broker for $700. I also got some new hw for my new windham i got before the election.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Me and 4 friends from work went. We got there at 8:15 after getting up at 6:00. The line was 5 times longer at 9:00. We immediately found a table selling gen 2 30 rnd pmags for $20 and windowed for $25. We got some and moved on. I also found a case of 223 for $500, which was sorta acceptable to me even though it was $100 more than the same at Walmart a couple weeks ago. I did feel some buyers remorse about the ammo until i saw it on gun broker for $700. I also got some new hw for my new windham i got before the election.

It was COLD in line! Lucky for me a friend lent me a hat and a chemical warmer for my gloveless hands. It was nice to be in like minded company.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    since I didn't raise any of my prices for this madness I had a lot of my inventory cleaned out by one on Sat. All the primers went rather quickly along with about half my powders. I had a gentleman stop by and show me a cproducts 20 rd ar mag that he just payed 25. for and my price was still 12.
    Now the fun of restocking for Reading this weekend....

phipp13

May 20, 2011
    Point Lookout MD
    I went to the past two gun shows in York PA two weeks, ago and Chantilly VA last Friday. I stood in more than a 1/4 mile of lines to get in both shows. The 2nd Amendment loving Americans that went to the past two shows were orderly courteous and polite. Both shows were swamped with people too. Every sporting event I have ever been to no matter if it is youth, amateur, or professional sporting events there is always some loudmouth in the crowd making a scene. I have never witnessed this at shooting events or gun shows I have attended. Even the Anti- Gun group wearing pink was at the Chantilly VA show shouting over a bullhorn at everyone waiting to get in the gun show. They were the only ones shouting too, I think they gave up when they realized no one was listening to what they had to say. The Liberals call us crazy for exercising our 2nd amendment right to bear arms???? Who’s the crazy ones???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom