• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    And this is why I'm glad I've been buying AR and AK mags for a while now. Do I have all the ones I would like to have? Definitely not. But man. What a mess. Even if the AWB doesn't pass I suspect this craziness will last at least until 2014, when hopefully a lot of these anti-freedom yahoos get voted right out.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    We were in line at 8:45. Line went fast once they opened for as long as it was. There were pmags for 30, windowed for 35. Ended up getting 2 100 round drums!

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Careful... that could be turned into "See? We need to be protected from people like this"...

True, but you can't ignore this portion of the electorate. Each of those people are most likely single issue voters.

prw302

Dec 11, 2011
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    Drove up from Eldersburg and got there faster than I thought I would, was in line at around 0830. In the pictures that are posted we are just past the flags standing in that intersection there. Small flurries and it was cold and windy, but spent the time talking to some really nice people in line. Helped me understand some guns I was thinking about getting and we told stories of hunting in Texas and Africa. Once the door opened we were in there very quickly. They were processing people quickly throught the door and working the line to see if people had brought guns so they wouldn't hold up the line later. There was a ton of people at the show and yes it was crowded, but everyone was friendly and they were there to get the items they felt they had to get. We walked out of there around 11am or so having walked the entire showroom floor with ammo and two new guns. No AR15 stuff, but a 30-30 that I have always wanted and a new over and under. All in all, if you took your time you could see everything they had to offer. Even in the busy areas where they were selling AR stuff. Good show and a good time even with the crowd.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Did any of you notice the (2) NSA guys on the roof adjacent to the show taking pictures of the entrance line with telephoto lenses?? Also, in the car circling the parking lot ??

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    And this is why I'm glad I've been buying AR and AK mags for a while now. Do I have all the ones I would like to have? Definitely not. But man. What a mess. Even if the AWB doesn't pass I suspect this craziness will last at least until 2014, when hopefully a lot of these anti-freedom yahoos get voted right out.

Don't hold your breath buddy !! :mad54::mad54:

primerk5

Sep 25, 2011
    At one stand Magpul non windows were 20, and windows were 25, and they were going like hotcakes, I decided to walk down the same isle to the table that seems to specialize in Magpul, They wanted 25 and 30, So I went back to the first stand and they were all but out, I watch them sell 10 here 10 there, then 60, then 10, then 10 more, then 3, and then the last 19 all within 3 minutes. I didn't get any. I did talk to a lady at that stand later in the day when I was looking for stocks. I "think" she said they had brought 4050 mags with them and sold them all in the first hr. I could have that number wrong, Seems like a lot but I really think she said 4k.

I like the guy that was wheeling .556 federal outside and selling to the line for 50 cents a round. then you got inside and it was cheaper at the table he was from.

I guess this was like black Friday at Walmart, without the trampling of Walmart greeters. I hope the people going Sunday aren't going just to buy mags.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    we stopped by Freedom Armory too!! $30 pmags and $20 Bushy 20s

Freedom has had PMAGS at $30 for a few years. Steel AK mags are like $35-45, waffles were around $75 last I checked their. They are a good store with good guys, but they know they have Maryland by the ballsack.

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    We got there at 9:15 and had to wait in line for about 25 minutes to get inside. I actually expected to see more people. It was easy to spot the tables that were selling magazines since they were packed.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Man just a few weeks ago you could get 30rnd Pmags at Quantico Tactical 5 for $50. I got all I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom